Chapter 22- Paris is for Dreamers

The 9 hour flight from Atlanta to Paris was a dream. After the plane leveled, the flight attendants laid out a feast for the group to dine on. They indulged on garlic buttered lobster tails, baked chicken, three cheese ravioli, asparagus, kale salad, and sour dough bread with honey butter along with a dazzling selection of beer, wine, juices, and teas. After eating, Deja flipped the switch to change the interior lights of the plane to the color green as Quavo set up a small portable turntable on a stand. Nick climbed behind the stand and started playing music.
"Aye, DJ Take, let's turn up one time in dis bitch foe tha birthday girl!" Quavo yelled as everyone got up to dance. In a matter of minutes, they managed to turn the main isle of the plane into a soul train line as they each showcased their best dance moves to Michael Jackson's 'Remember the Time'. After hours of drinking, dancing and singing karaoke everyone was exhausted. The pilot announced that they had 4 hours left in the flight and everyone settled down into their seats to rest. Nick slept on Asia's shoulder as she ran her fingers over his locs. She stayed up, still wired from all of the excitement. Her heart began to flutter as she watched the city of Paris come into view through the window of the plane. It had always been a dream of both her and her mother to visit the city of love, she just wished that her mom was there to experience it with her.

They landed at the Charles de Gaulle International airport in Paris at 6:35am

They landed at the Charles de Gaulle International airport in Paris at 6:35am. The group of 9 was picked up by three chauffeured Mercedes Maybach S-Class vehicles that took them to The Ritz. After checking in at the reception desk, Nick told everyone to meet back in the hotel lobby at 10am to start the day.
Asia and Nick were beyond amazed at how beautiful their suite was. The 20 foot ceilings held an exquisite crystal chandelier in the center of the room. The walls and doors were detailed with ornate gold leaf trimmings and decals. The linens were soft as a cloud, and the French doors of their room opened to a private balcony that showcased a stunning view of the Eiffel Tower.
They relaxed for a while before it was time for them to get dressed. Nick laid the emerald green Louis Vuitton ensemble across the bed as Asia showered. She held her breath in awe when she came out from the bathroom to view the presentation of runway fashions.
"This is gorgeous Nick! You went shopping for me?" She cried.
"Nah, I can't even front, Deja and Qua helped me out wit tha wardrobe." he laughed. "C'mon, put it on!" He urged. Asia felt like royalty as she looked at herself in the mirror wearing  her new ensemble. Nick put on jeans with an emerald green Balmain jacket and sneakers. When they met up with everyone downstairs, Asia was shocked to tears to see that they were also wearing her favorite color of emerald green."Wow, everyone's wearing my color and you all look so beautiful." She struggled to speak through tears of joy.
"Now, don't start getting all emotional on us so early in the day. We gotta lot of cute shit planned for you, you can cry later." Deja joked as they left the hotel. Everyone laughed at Deja's humor and leaned in to form a group hug around Asia.