Midnight Visitor

As the rain finally stopped, the customers of Mayflour started to leave the cafe to return to their homes for the rest of the night. Amy bids them goodbye with a warm smile. She ensures that Cream does the same.
Before she never asked Cream to help her in the cafe so late. Normally, she ensured the rabbit slept in early every night, but due to the heavy rain, visitors kept coming in endlessly. This meant there weren't enough hands to help her. She could feel her legs cramping everywhere she walked, especially when she was serving and in charge at the counter all at once.
Of course, she knew about Sonic running away. She saw him in fact, but she was too occupied with the customers that she had to leave him be. A part of her regretted the decision, but there was just no hope left.

"Bye-bye! Have a good night's sleep everyone!" Cream cheerfully says to the customers as she waves her hand assertively. Her bright smile is so genuine it would fool even an expert on smiles and emotions. It's almost impossible not to love this bunny.
"Good night, Cream!" The group of customers shouts back at her as they head out of the cafe. Amy wraps up the last order for the remaining customers and follows them from behind until they reach the entrance door.

Amy has grown so tired she can't even muster up the word 'goodbye' anymore. Her only response is to wave and nod at them with a weak smile on her face.
When everyone was finally out, the pink hedgehog could feel her legs trembling, and let herself fall from her stance and crash her head against the door in defeat. She feels exhaustion take over her body as she collapses on the floor next to the door. She slides down until she's lying on her back and staring at the ceiling.

Cream, who saw all of this happening, rushed to her side to check if she was alright. "Amy!" she yelled as she encouraged the hedgehog to stand up.
"I'm okay." Amy manages to mumble through clenched teeth. She doesn't want to worry Cream any further than she already does.
Grabbing Amy by the left arm, Cream pulls her to her room right away. "No, you're not! Let's get you to your room," she says.

But before she can convince Amy to stand up from the cafe's entrance, a mysterious figure appears right in front of them; standing before them. There's a violet cloak covering almost everything and a handbag cradled in a fist. Cream looks up at them with fright in her eyes, undetermined about what she should do with the unfamiliar stranger in front of her. She turns to Amy, passing out on the floor which makes it ten times more terrifying.

"Th-" the rabbit stutters, "The cafe is closed. If you want to order anything... come back tomorrow."
Silence reigns, until the stranger, turns their head down to understand the situation. The rabbit could only observe what they were doing until they finally spoke.

"Let me help you with her."

Cream's ears sting a bit, shocked to hear that it's a woman's voice. She's so tall like every male citizen in Arkrenia. She's never encountered this person before. Perhaps a newcomer?

"Oh, Amy? I don't want to trouble you, Miss."

Cream bows politely to the stranger.
The girl laughed softly as she kneeled to examine Amy. "It's fine. I'll be happy to help."
Amy doesn't say anything else as the girl takes her by the hand in bridal style. Even though she has to put effort into it, she manages to walk back without stumbling.
"Oh, uh... right this way." Cream signals the woman patiently, watching her carry Amy in her arms with such ease. Maybe she's not from here. If she did, she would have shown up in this cafe somehow.
Cream twists the doorknob to Amy's room up the stairs, immediately heading towards the windows to close the curtains that were still tied from this morning when she entered.

The woman gently places her down on her single bed and cleans the dust off the sheets. She then covers her up with the folded blanket at the edge of the bed.
Seeing the stranger about to walk out of the room, Cream hurriedly walked downstairs to the kitchen, with loud footsteps that startled her.