Chapter 1- The new student

Heizou POV

I woke up to my alarm clock ringing, i looked at the alarm clock and it said 7:00 am. 'shoot i'm gonna be late for school' I thought to myself and got quickly up from my bed. I grabbed my uniform out of my wardrobe and run to the bathroom to get myself ready. I put on the uniform, brushed my teeth and combed my hair. I ran out of the bathroom grabbed my backpack and put the things in i needed. "Phone- check, headphones- check, notebooks- check, journal- check, wallet- check. Yeah i think i have everything." I said to myself. I grabbed my backpack and ran downstairs to the kitchen. I then made myself a sandwich and ate it on the way to school. School was only a 10 minutes walk so i had enough time to be there early. As i just was about to walk into the school gate i saw a indigo haired boy- wait a damn second. Is that Scaramouche, the famous model!? What the hell is he doing here in school..? I saw him arguing with someone in the car. Maybe his mother or something? "Heizou!" I looked to my side to see Kazuha running up to me. "Oh hey zuzu." I said to him. "Have you heard about the new student yet?" He asked me, "New student?" "Yeah, there will be coming a new student this year and there may be a 50% chance that he will join our class!" Kazuha said with excitement. "I see... well let's go to class before we are late." I told him, "Oh right haha" We both then walked to our classroom and took our seats. "Attention class! There will be joining us a new student this year, you can come in now." We all looked to the door and saw a boy walk in. "You can introduce yourself now." Said Mrs. Lisa to the boy. "My name is Scaramouche, pleasure to meet you everyone." 'Please say this is just a dream, he the one and only model is in my class!?" I thought to myself, "It's nice to meet you too Scaramouche, please take a seat next to Shikanoin heizou." Mrs. Lisa pointed at me and i just waved slightly. Scaramouche nodded and walked up to me taking a seat next to me. 'Okay Heizou you got this, just talk to him' i thought, but before i could say anything Mrs. Lisa spoke. "Heizou, would you mind showing Scaramouche around the school?" She asked me, i looked at him then to her and said. "Oh sure, i don't mind!" "Great! Now where was i-" she then continued with teaching and i wrote something on a peace of paper, folded it and placed it on Scaramouche's table. He looked at me confused, but opened the paper and read it. I then saw him writing something on the paper too, folding it and laying it on my table. I took the peace of paper and opened it, he wrote his.. wait what!? He-He wrote his number into the paper saying: 'Pleasure to meet you too Heizou. You look really cute, here's my number *********'. 'He-he simply just gave me his number and called me cute!? If this is a dream don't wake me ever up again' I thought to myself. I suddenly heard the bell ring. "I will see you all again tomorrow." Said Mrs. Lisa to us. "Hey Heizou! Do you wanna have lunch together?" Asked Kazuha me. "Unfortunately i can't, i have to show Scaramouche around the school." I answered him, he looked a little disappointed but his mood switched fast. "That's okay! I'll see you later then!" "Yeah, later!" He left and waved to me i waved back and then turned to Scaramouche. "So, where do you wish to go first?" I asked him, "Maybe somewhere more quiet then here." I nodded and took him by the hand. "Woah slow down!" He screamed at me, "Sorry." I apologized. I them began to take him to different places in the school and chatted with him sometimes.

[Timeskip: After Heizou showed Scaramouche around]

Third Person POV

After Heizou had shown Scaramouche around the school, the two went to the cafeteria to eat something. They then searched for a free seat and sat down. "So uhm... how is it to be a famous model?" Heizou asked Scaramouche, "Well, it's fine i guess... sometimes it's just annoying." He replied, Heizou just nodded. "Wait. How did you know i was 'The Scaramouche'?" "Well uh- you could say i'm a fan" heiziu responded, Scaramouche raised an eyebrow and smirked. "I see... i never knew a boy like you might like my modeling." Scaramouche came a little closer to Heizou, Heizou began to blush and prayed in his head. Scaramouche then backed up again and sat down. "But you aren't as crazy as other fangirls or fanboys?" He asked, "No...no i'm not, i'm completely normal and don't simp over you." Heizou said nervous. Suddenly the bell rang and Heizou decided to skip class because he really isn't a fan of math, he wanted to skip with Kazuha but Kazuha unfair likes Math and went to the classroom already. "Hey Scara, would you like to skip uh math with me?" Heizou asked him. "Sure, wasn't planning on going anyways." He answered. "Great! Come follow me." "Okay.." Heizou took Scara to an empty music classroom. "Wow here are really many instruments." Scaramouche said, "Well, it's a music classroom afterall, so yeah there are many. Do you play any instrument?" "Well, i used to play piano but that was a year ago, i don't know if i still can play it." "Then you should try! Here sit down." Heizou pointed at the piano chair, Scara sighed and sat down on the piano chair. "Just a little warning, i play terrible." Scara said before beginning to play a song and Heizou listened to it.