Chapter 6 - I will miss you..

Hello beautiful people 😘 Today another chapter yayyy!!

Anyways let's get started before I lose my idea 🥲

___________________________

Scaramouche POV

Today was the day where i leave Inazuma and start to travel around the world. I'd rather stay here in Inazuma than go on some fucking world tour. But you can't change life.. can you?

I sighed as i packed the rest of my clothes and other stuff. "And done.." i said in a disappointing tone. I closed my suitcase and then set it down on the floor. I heared a knock on my door and my eyes lit up to the see the person in the doorframe. "Hey Scara.." he said with a small smile, i also could see the pain in his eyes. "Hey Heizou.." I saw as tears streamed down his face, i walked to him and hugged him as tight as i can. "It's gonna be fine Heizou... i'll never forget you and you know I love you." I looked into his eyes who were watery because of the crying, i leaned in and placed a small kiss onto his forehead. "I'll miss you so much Scara.. i can't imagen a future without you." "Oh Darling... it's just a year okay? And i promise you, that i will text and phone you okay?" He looked up at me with relief and stopped crying. "You really promise?" "Of course i do, Love." I smiled and he smiled back at me.

"I'm sorry to bother your peaceful moment but we have to leave in 15 Minutes, just that you know." Said my Mother. Heizou looked at me with a sad expression and i had to let out a sigh. "Yes Mother, just give us some more minutes." She nodded and closed the door as she left. I looked back at Heizou who was looking at the ground. "Look at me Heizou." He immediately looked at me. "Yes?" "I love you ok? Nothing will ever get between us, so don't worry i won't replace you with anyone when i'm traveling okay." I smiled and he suddenly kissed me on the lips. His lips tasted like fresh strawberrys. How i like when he kisses me.

After some minutes we broke the kiss. "I love you Heizou.." "I love you too Scara." He replied. I heared a knock on my door and saw Mother standing there again. "Kuni it's time, the uber is already here." I nodded and walked with Heizou and my suitcase outside. I will miss Inazuma, my friends, my room and most importantly.. my boyfriend. As we went outside i gave the man my suitcase and he took it and put it in the back of the trunk. I looked over at Heizou who stood beside me and gave him a hug. "Remember Heizou... i will always Love you." I kissed him on the lips one last time and my eyes began to tear up. I walked to the car but Heizou stopped me and hugged me for one last time. "Please take care of you Scara.." "I will don't worry." I said before going into the car. Heizou broke down in tears, i couldn't help but just to watch as the driver began to drive. All i could see was a person comforting Heizou. Must be Sara then... i sighed and remained silence the whole ride.

Heizou POV

He left. He actually left. What am i gonna do now without him by my side? What am i gonna do in this one year when he isn't around? I miss him... oh Scara please come back soon. "Hey it's going to be okay. I'll make sure that he texts you everyday." Said Sara who was trying to comfort me while we sat in Scaramouches room. "Do you think that... he'll leave me for someone else?" I looked at Sara and she had a shocked look on her face. "Of course not Heizou. Why would you think that. I know Scara, and he always said to himself: 'When i'll get a Boy- or Girlfriend i will not leave them, even if we wouldn't see each other for years'. Sara spoke. "He said that?" "He totally did. When i was always visiting him he kept talking to himself all the time so yeah, that's why i know about that." She laughed and i smiled beginning to laugh with her.