💝 !Valentines Special! 💝

Before we begin, i wanted to say that this Valentines special does not relate to the real story itself, think of it as an extra chapter or smth.

Anyways let's begin-

_____________________________

Third person POV

It was a beautiful Tuesday morning, Heizou was just about to get some breakfast before he took a look at the calendar. And to his suprise it was the 14.2 that meant it was Valentines day. He couldn't believe he forgot about something important like this, he didn't even know what to buy for his lovely Boyfriend Scaramouche. So he decided to ask his dearest friend Kazuha who maybe could give him some advice.

"So uh why exactly did you call me over?" Asked Kazuha curious. "Well, it's Valentines day right?" "Yes?" "I-I totally forgot that it's today and now i don't know what to get for Scara.." Heizou looked at Kazuha and waited for him to respond. "Hmm.. why don't you get the usual things? Like flowers and Chocolate?" "I could but.. i want to do something really special for him because he's special to me." "I see, well this will be difficult. Do you have anything particular in mind right now?" Heizou had to think for a bit before he became an idea.
"I know what i'm gonna do! But I'll need your help with that, is it ok if you help me?" "Yeah it's fine. I have to buy something for Tomo too anyways." Heizou and Kazuha both began to giggle. "Okay so first stop jewelry shop!" Said Heizou excited. "Ye- wait what." Kazuha looked suprised at Heizou who was looking confused at Kazuha. "Uhm is something wrong with that?" "O-Oh no.. it's just- you know the jewelrys are very expensive.." "I know but maybe i find something that suits him and isn't that expensive!" "If you say so let's go then." Kazuha gave a warm smile towards Heizou and both went to the jewelry shop.

As they both arrived at the jewelry shop they were greeted by a brown haired women. "Hello there and welcome to the jewelry shop! If you need any help just call me, my name is Xingxi." She said and both Kazu and Heizou just nodded making their way to all the beautiful jewelrys. Heizou looked around to find anything suitable for his Boyfriend, it was a really hard time choosing but he finally found a beautiful necklace.
It was a silver heart and in the middel was a little purple heart shaped stone.

How the necklace looks like:

(Sorry if the description of it was wrong 🥲)

"Hey Kazu look at this necklace!" As Kazuha heard Heizou shouting his name he immediately came. "Do you think this one will suit him?" Kazuha stared at it and looked at every certain detail. "Yes, it's perfect for him." Said Kazuha with a smile. "Uhm Mrs. Xingxi." "Yes?" "Could i maybe get this necklace?" "Let me see... uhh this'll be.. 100k Mora" "A 100k Mora!? Wow you were right Kazu it's really expensive.." Kazuha didn't say a word and just gave Heizou a 'I told you' look. "Uhm let's see how much i have.." As Heizou was finished counting his money he gave it to Mrs. Xingxi and they both left to go to the next stop.

"So where are we planning to go next?" Asked Kazuha. Heizou wasn't sure himself where to go but as he saw a roses shop he took Kazuhas hand and ran there. "Hello! Are you here for roses?" A little girl with short blonde hair asked. "Actually yes. Could we get two roses uhm-" "Flora is my name." Said the little girl with a giggle. "Haha thank you, could we get two roses Flora?" "Sure thing, and because you were so sweet to me you're getting them for free!" Heizous eyes widened and so did Kazuhas. "Thank you so much Flora!" "Hehe no big deal. See you two again soon!" Flora waved to Kazuha and Heizou and they both waved back at her, before walking to the next stop.

"Where do we head now?" "Let me think Kazuuu" "Alright.." It was two minutes of silence because Heizou had to think of something. "Ugh i don't have any ideas.." Said Heizou while leaning against the park bench. "Why don't you write him a poem? I write one everytime for Tomo." "Good idea but idk how to write a poem." "I can teach you if you want!" Heizou thinked for a second before agreeing with Kazuha. They both then went to Kazuhas home and went to his room. "First step paper and pencil. Let's see where i put my pencil uhh...- Got it!" Kazuha laid the piece of Paper down and gave the pencil to Heizou. "So what kind of poem do you wanna write?" "Uhm it's Valentines day so i suppose about love?" "Let me think of something... love.." Kazuha mumbled something for the past two minutes before speaking again. "I got one! Do you wanna write it or should I?" "You say it i write it." "Okay then, listen carefully." "I will." "Ahem.. February 14th brings Valentine's Day.
It's a time when we have something special to say.
Chocolates to eat and flowers to see,
But most important, is you and me!" As Kazuha was done with the poem Heizou was done with writing too and wanted to draw some hearts on the paper, that it doesn't look boring. "Wow it looks really pretty." "Thank you Zuzu.. we only need a letter envelope, to put the letter in." "Right i forgot about that, wait lemme search for them." "Alright."

After Kazuha had searched for an letter envelope he found one and gave it to Heizou, Heizou took it and put the letter into the letter envelope and closing it, putting a heart sticker in the middel. "Thank you so much for your help Kazuha!" Heizou hugged Kazuha tight and Kazuha hugged him back. "I do anything for my best friend you know that." Kazuha began to chuckle. "Anyways, Tomo will be here in any minutes and i'm so excited to give him his gifts." "I wish you goodluck imma take my leave now, see ya!" "Bye Heizou." Heizou left Kazuhas house with his gifts for Scaramouche and went to his house to prepare some other things for him. As he arrived no one was home. "Maybe Kano Nana and Sayu went to get groceries." Said Heizou to himself and went upstairs to his room. "So, now that i have almost everything it's time to inflate the heart balloons." After Heizou inflated the two heart balloons he took them with the gifts of Scara to Scaramouches privat park. He prepared the stuff and texted Sara that she could bring Scaramouche outside into the privat park.

A few minutes later Sara arrived with a blindfolded Scaramouche. "Can i take them off?" She shout-whispers, Heizou nodded and Sara took the blindfold of off Scaramouche's eyes. Sara left and Scaramouche couldn't believe his eyes. "I- Heizou.. you did all that for... me?" "Yes i did, actually i had some help from Kazuha though." Heizou said while awkwardly chuckling. "I.. don't know what to say." Heizou had to giggle. "I...I love you so much Heizou, thank you for all of this!" Scara said hugging Heizou tight and crying happy tears. "I love you too Scara, forever and ever." Both hugged eachother for what felt like hours but in reality were just 2 minutes. "Now come on open your gift i got you." "M'kay.." Scaramouche took the little white box out of Heizous hand and opened it slowly. "Oh my gosh Heizou.. you did not-" Before he could finish his sentence he had tears again in his eyes. "It's-It's beautiful, i love it!" "I knew you would hehe." Heizou smiled at Scaramouche. "And i even wrote you a poem here open." Scara took the letter envelope and opened it, he saw inside was a little letter he took it and began to read it. "That's i-" Scara hugged Heizou again and kissed him on the lips. "I love you so so much Heizou thank you for this.." Heizou returned the kiss and said. "I love you too Scara."

________________________

Heya guys sorry that this Valentines special comes so late i actually wanted to post it yesterday but i fell asleep 🥲👍

Anyway i hope you liked it, see ya again soon and belated Valentines day woo! ❤😘

Words: 1416