Chapter 2- Jealous or what?

Heizou POV

It was a two weeks ago since Scaramouche came to our class and it was pretty good actually. He got many friends, to be honest his friends are the popular bullies: Childe, Signora and Dottore. He told me that there were more of them in our school but they all got suspended. The bullies call themselves: The Fatui. I know it's kind of a weird name, but i don't care actually. Anyways, where was i? Oh yes! Ahem. It was lunch break and me and Kazu sat together with our friends. "So Heizou, when are you going to tell him?" A girl asked me, she had light pink hair with blue highlights. "I don't know Koko, maybe never.." I replied as answer. I really didn't know if i ever should tell him how i feel. I mean, a famous model like him would never like me and i don't even know if he's Bi or Gay. "Oh Hei, don't be hard on yourself. Just follow your heart and tell him your feelings when you feel like it." Another girl said, she had indigo hair, cut in an uneven bob.(idk if it's true lmao) "Says the one with bad taste Kojou." I said to her, she glared at me and gave me an 'I'm gonna kill you' look. "It was just a joke jeez, anyways do ya'll have plans for the weekend?"  I asked them. "Yeah i'm gonna spend the weekend with my dear Girlfriend." Said Sara and winked at Kokomi who was blushing. "Okay.. what about you zuzu?" I looked at Kazuha who was just finishing his drink. "Well, i wanted to spend the weekend with Tomo and my moms actually." He said. "Well.. i guess i have to spend the weekend alone again." I sighed and continued drinking my water. "Why don't you ask Scaramouche to hang out with you?" Kokomi asked me, "Omg Koko you're an Genius!" I said and gave her a kiss on her cheek as a way of thanking her. She giggled and Sara looked like she was going to murder me. The school bell rang and we all said our goodbyes and went to class.

|Timeskip: After school|

Still Heizous POV

"Bye Kazu see you on Monday!" I said to him and waved. "Yeah see ya." He waved me back and we then part ways. Five minutes later i was finally home. "Ah Heizou you're back! How was school?" "It was fine.. but how many times did i tell you to not ask me this dumb question Kano Nana." I said with a pissed tone but calmed down again. "Big brother yawns Heizou!" Said a little girl. "Oh hey Sayu it's good to see you again how was your nap?" "It was yawn quite alright, but did i grow taller?" She looked at me waiting for my answer, "Of course! You've grown 4 cm taller, i'm proud of you!" I said, she looked at me with a big smile on her face and hugged me, i looked up to Kano Nana who also knew that when you sleep you don't grow taller, it takes time to grow. I had to lie everytime when she asked me this question. I sometimes feel bad for lying, but if i or Kano Nana tell her the truth she will be upset. "Anyway. Sayu, Heizou has to do homework upstairs in his room how about we two go shopping?" Kano Nana asked Sayu, Sayu immediately nodded her head as a 'Yes' and both got ready and left. I was the only one in the house now. I sighed and walked upstairs into my room, i walked into my room and sat down on my desk chair. I got my homework out and started doing it. Two hours later i was finally finished with all of it. I took my phone out and scrolled a bit trough Tiktok. It was pretty boring cause i didn't have anything to do nor i can meet with anyone-  wait. I can meet with someone. I closed Tiktok and opened whatsapp(🙂)

Heizou
"Hey Scara! I have a question."

Scara♡♡
"Oh hey Heizou, what is it?"

Heizou
"Do you uh wanna hang out with me?"

Scara♡♡
"Hang out? Sure sounds good."

Heizou
"Okay then, meet me at *******"

Scara♡♡
"Great! See you there."