Chapter 8 - Don't die on me..

Heizou POV

I was finally discharged from the hospital, and i was making my way to Scaramouches home. I knocked on the door and Mrs. Miko opened it. "Oh Heizou! It's good that you're here, come in." I smiled at her and followed her into the livingroom, sitting down onto the couch. "Tell me, how are you know?" "I guess i'm fine.. thanks for worrying." "It's the least i can do for you! You're also my Son afterall so yeah." "Huh?" I looked at her confused and she just chuckled. "Anyways, are you excited for the return of Scaramouche in three months?" "Of course i'm excited! I can't wait to see him again. He's everything to me." Mrs. Miko began to giggle but calmed down again. "Okay then, i'm gonna go buy some groceries, would you mind cleaning the house while i'm gone?" I didn't need to think before saying yes, she smiled at me and we said Goodbyes to eachother before she left.

I sighed and began walking to the kitchen to clean the dishes. "Why don't Scaramouche's parents have a dishwasher? How do they stand it, washing the dirty dishes with their bare hands every time?" I asked myself while continuing cleaning the dirty dishes. After a while i was finished with cleaning the dirty dishes and also sorted them into different cupboards and shelves. While i was making my way upstairs to the bathroom to wash the dirty laundry i heard a ring at the door. "Hm? Is Mrs. Miko back?" I walked to the door, opened it and before i could even ask the person who they are, they just kicked me in the Stomach and i fell unconscious on the hard floor. I could only hear them walking up to me and talking with someone on the phone before my eyes went black.

Suddenly i woke up in a black room, tied to a chair. I was mostly confused, but then i remembered that person, who has kicked me in the stomach. "Well well well, look who's finally awake." I could hear a voice say. "W-Who are you! And what do you want from me!" I shouted to them. It was silence for a little while before they walked up to me and showed themselves. "Well little Heizou, i think you know me already, and what i want is hm.. let's see, how about your little Boyfriend Scaramouche." The Girl laughed. "I never give you Scaramouche! And the question is why are you here and not with Scaramouche!?" She just laughed and looked at me. "Well, Scaramouche wanted to suprise you and come back earlier but something happend on the way, so i told him that i'm gonna search and bring you to him instead." "...So you lied to him to kidnapp me so that i couldn't get close to him anymore?!" "You're indeed right."

She chuckled again, and just looked with and amusement face to me. "Now since you know my identity already, why not telling it the readers?" "You're breaking the fourth wall y'know." "I don't care!" "Ugh alright. Ahem. Why are you doing this Faruzan! I thought you were Scaras friend!?" "I've known and had a crush on him for years, before you even knew him, i knew him before he was even popular. But you.... you took away everything from me, even him and getting in a relationship with him! You took away everything Heizou?! And know it is time to take away the things, you love the most." She said coldly, i could see how behind her she held a knife coming at me. "Do you want to tell your little Boyfriend your last Words? Or do you want to die right now?" I looked at her with a shocked face. "W-What..." "Is that a no?" "I-I... want to tell my last words Scaramouche.." "Knew it, what's your phone password?" "7..4..2.. 4" I told her, she searched a bit in my contacts for Scaramouche and found it. "Video call or normal call?" I thinked for a second and decided for Video call, Faruzan nodded and clicked Video call, waiting for Scaramouche to pick up. 'Scaramouche please you have to pick up...' I said in my head.

"Seems like he doesn't-" Suddenly he picked up. "Heizou?" "Ugh.. you were just lucky.." She whispered to me. She held the phone in front of my face so I could see Scara. "Hey Scara..." It was a bit of silence as he knew something was wrong. "Heizou... where are you? And why are you tied to a chair!?" He began freaking out as Faruzan just laughed. "Remember me, dear friend?" Faruzan said, Scaras eyes widened in shock. "What... Faruzan what are you doing!?" She held the knife onto my head and Scara couldn't believe his eyes. "Well, your Boyfriend, took away everything from me! And now i'm gonna take everything away from him, even his life." She said laughing like a Psycho. "Please Faruzan don't do it. Please spear him!" Scara said through the phone crying. "Hm~ How about no." And the next thing i knew everything turned black and i was sitting there on the chair, still tied to it, and bleeding everywhere.

I could hear screams, crying, laughing, the sirens from the police and ambulance cars, a person telling me everything will be alright, and a kiss on my forehead before i fell unconscious.

[Time earlier]

Scaramouche POV

"Yeah, thank you kind sir, have a good day." "Have you a good day too, my child." I waved goodbye to the old man and walked down the road with my Mother. "I can't believe that we're almost home!" "Yes son, i can't believe it either." As we walked to the Car and got in Heizou suddenly called me. I picked up and asked. "Heizou?" "Ugh.. you were just lucky.." I heared someone whisper. "Hey Scara..." Heizou said. I noticed that Heizoy was somewhere bit not at home. He also was tied to a chair. "Heizou... where are you? And why are you tied to a chair!?"
I freaked out, as i heared someone laughing over the phone, the person walked behind Heizoy with a... knife in her Hand!? "Remember me, dear friend?" My eyes widened when i saw Faruzan. "What... Faruzan what are you doing!?" I saw as she held the knife onto Heizous head, and i felt like crying. "Well, your Boyfriend, took away everything from me! And now i'm gonna take everything away from him, even his life." She said laughing like a literal psycho. "Please Faruzan don't do it. Please spear him!" I shouted, so loud my  mother could hear it, tears also formed in my eyes. "Hm~ How about no."

I saw as she stabbed him in the head and he was bleeding like crazy. I cried and cried, Mother noticed it and tried to calm me down. I just told the driver to stop and i ran into the forest, Mother ran after me calling the police and also the hospital. I ran until i could see the little wood hut, i opened it and saw Faruzan and Heizou. She looked shocked at me and saw the Police, who arrested her. I walked up to Heizou. "Heizou can you hear me?.. Please don't die.. please.." I cried. The ambulance arrived and took Heizou with them. "Everything will be alright Heizou, i promise..." I said still crying and giving him a kiss on the forehead before they took him to the Hospital. It was silence, for a long time. "Let's go back home shall we?" My Mother asked breaking the silence, i just nodded and followed her out of the forest to the car. 'Oh Archons above, please let Heizou be okay, and don't let him die, just this once, please i beg you Archons above, heal him' I prayed in my head and hope the Archons above heared my prayer.

________________________________

Heyyyy wassup guys??

Today another Chapter of this fantastic book, hehe. Everyone wanted Chapter 8 and here it is.

Oh before i forget, thank you @MysteryLPerson for this amazing idea! I really liked it and it also fits so well to the Story, so thank you again <3

And now that we're almost at the end of this book (dw there will be 2 more chapters and maybe an extra chapter) Thank you all so much for 1,75K reads on this book! I really love you guys so much 😭💕 i never thought it will be this much, but thank you anyways ♥️

I'm gonna end this chapter now so bye readers, love ya'll!! 😘

Words: 1446