Chapter 7 - Forgotten love?

Heizou POV

It's been 9 months since Scaramouche has left. Only three more months left and then he will finally come back to Inazuma again. I just hope he's safe, he didn't text me back since a whole week, maybe he already forgot about me? Or maybe he just doesn't have time for me anymore.. Whatever.

I opened my eyes and woke up in school? Oh yeah... i fell asleep while thinking about Scaramouche again. "Heizou Sweetie, if you're feeling tired then please go to the nurse office and rest there." Said Mrs. Lisa with an worried look. "No thanks Mrs Lisa, i'm fine." "Are you sure? You don't look so good.. is it because of.. you know?" I widened my eyes and avoided eye contact with Mrs. Lisa. "I don't want to talk about it.." I heard Mrs. Lisa sigh and continue the lesson. After some minutes the lesson finally ended, i began to pack my things into my backpack and then made my way out of the classroom. As i walked down the hallway i spotted Kokomi talking to Gorou and Itto. "Aha! There you are mah bro Heizou! How ya doin'?" Said Itto wrapping one of his arms around my shoulder. "I'm doing great Itto, thanks for your concern." "Naw, you don't have to thank me, it's just what good friends do afterall!"

I had to chuckle on Ittos comment. Itto sometimes was a pain in the ass but he is the bestes friend you can have, that's for sure. "Alrighty uhm, Heizou are you excited that Scaramouche will be coming back in three months?" Asked Kokomi. "Of course i am! Why wouldn't i be.." "Yeah you're right." "Guys did you know that Scaramouche was in all nations and gave there all kind of modeling shows?" "Wait what!?" Me, Itto and Kokomi looked shocked at eachother then back to Gorou. "He's been to Mondstadt first, then Liyue, then Sumeru he also met his aunt there again, then to Fontain and he's now in Natlan!" My eyes widened, he's been to almost all Nations?! "That's... that's... i don't have any words.." "Right!? It really is unbelievable, but he's an famous model afterall, for him it's nothing new." Said Gorou. "Oh look at this! He just posted something on his Instagram." All three of us looked into Gorous phone to see the post that Scara just posted. "Who's that besides Scara?"

I took Gorous phone and there was a girl besides Scaramouche, she has fair skin, and her hair is a teal gradient, from pale teal at the roots to a darker teal at the ends. She has messy bangs that frame the sides of her face, and her hair is cut short except for two locks of hair that mimic twin tails. Her eyes are a pale shade of blue and are partially golden, and her pupils are triangle-shaped. 'She looks weird and her name is.. Faruzan? Never heard of her, she's from the Sumeru Akademiya, that's totally weird. What even is she doing besides Scaramouche and.. why are they holding hands...? No, no, no, no, No! This can't be.' I felt as tears formed in my eyes, i gave Gorou his phone back and just ran, i ran as fast as i ever could away from School, i don't know where i was going but i don't care anymore.

As i stopped running i looked around the area i was. I don't know where i was or what this place is, but what i know is that i've never been in this place before. There was little lake and a large tree trunk that had fallen over, i sat onto the tree trunk and calmed me down. I just don't understand... was the Faruzan girl some kind of helper or was she his Girlfriend? Has he forgotten about me already? What about our promise? Does that mean he doesn't love me anymore? This can't be... right? Ugh stop overthinking Heizou. He would never cheat on you with some kind of girl like her... or would he? I just sat there, overthinking everything. Suddenly my phone buzzed and i got a phone call incoming from... Scaramouche. Should i pick up? Of course you dummy he's literally your boyfriend!

I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and breathed deep in and out, then i tapped on call approve. (Or whatever it's called 🤷‍♀️)

Heizou

Hey Scara what's up?

Scara❤