My ghost buddy (reboot one-shot)

Did a reboot
Thank you to @Randomstuffhere1 once again for this amamzing request! Enjoy!

Katsuki Bakugo-age-5

April 20 #### - April 20 ####

With tragic Beginnings comes happy ending

Dekus p0v (5)

I don't really know why they put my friend in the ground... I don't really know why auntir is crying at the ground they put kacchan in,  or why my mommy is trying to shield me away.

But i run to auntie and try to hold her hand and kiss her soaked tear face, like kacchan did for me when id get a booboo.
She finally looked up holding back more Weld tears and she smiles torwards me and holds me in a tight hug.

"Why did they put kacchan into the ground, why wasnt he moving"
"He is just taking a nap sweetheart"
"A nap?"
"Yes. "
"Will he ever wake up again?"

She doesnt say anything as she chokes on a sob, but she still holds a wavering smile, as she gets up from her kneeled position and grabs my hand, i look back at the stone that holds my friends name, my brothers name, and i feel a shiver go down my spine as auntie and mommy lead me away go home.

Mitsuki P0v (24)

It was a terrible acciedent, a fatal one, when my boy got his quirk he couldnt control it and... I sob af his grave now, my only child is gone, as a mother thats your worst fear and that fear became my reality... I feel a small hand in mine and a kiss to my soaked cheek and i look up to see izuku, i try to lend a smile, but its sad and withered.

"Why did they put kacchan in the ground, why wansnt he moving?"

I smile sadly and reply:"hes just taking a nap sweetheart.. "
"A nap?"
"Yes.. "
"Will he ever wake up again?"

I try to not cry but it cant be helped as I choke on a sob but I still leave a smile to the innocent boy as I hold his hand tighter and lead him away from the grave.

"Lets go home.." inko says as she picks up izuku and takes my shaking hand.

Katsuki p0v (5)

I'm in a blank nothing but me, im scared, and i want my mommy, my auntie, my izu...

"Don't fret little one..."

"Who are you? Are you going to hurt me?! Please dont!"
I sheild my face and quiver in my spot"

"Well of course not child, my you are quite young arent you..? How old are you child?"

The mystery ghost asked as i replied: 

"I'm 5 years old! I'm going to be number 1 hero one day along side my best friend Izu!"

"I'm sorry child, but what happened to your Hands and arm? Or your face?"

I look down to my hands just to realize i have no left hamd and my right arm is partly gone i go to rub my face with my left arm  justru to feel my withered and burnt skin.
I start to panic and cry.

"W-what happened to me?! Why am i like this?! How can i be  a hero like this?!"

"Don't be scared now child, you will be alright just follow the light a little more.. "

The Voice almost seems sad then it dawns on me and i cry more

"Ill never see my mommy anymore.... Or izu.... Will i...?"

"Maybe one day... "

"NO! i want my Izu! I want my mommy! Please dont make me go! I don't wanna say goodbye!"

"Child... It cant be helped... "
"Please... They are my family they will miss me.... Ill miss them! I have to protect Izu, and mommy!"

There is long silence between them them a deep sigh

"You shall be your family's guardian angel then, but they cant see you, but you can protect them."

"Thank you... "

Part 2?