My ghost buddy?

Contains: guardian angel/ghost Bakugo
Older Deku younger Bakugo kinda?¿ bakudeku at the start.. and Dekutodo at the end (Deku still loves Bakugo tho) abusive parents-(I know you didn't ask for this but I just wanted to

It's been 10 years since that one day, happened, hi I'm Izuku Midoriya, and I lost my friend, my love 10 years ago, he was declared dead at 7 I was only 8 so you can only imagine what I went through, I lost my only childhood friend, and your probably wondering how I lost him... well it started 10 years ago, like I stated in the beginning..me and Kacchan snuck out mind you we were only ChILdreN, because his parents once again were fighting and beating him to a pulp, so, we snuck away into our happy spot, the last blossom tree, we used to go there all the time when something bad happened, it was...calming. Well while we were out we got separated because a bunch of thugs separated us hence forth why I lost him, well part of it, I was able to escape, Kacchan however was not so lucky.. they killed him, however I didn't remember that until my parents told me that he got killed in front of me and I couldn't remember only because the shock and fear, and I ran out, punt of fear, and now I lost him because of me, he lost his life because of me, I'm sorry Kacchan, I let you down....

"I will always care Deku-Kun, and follow you all over the world, I love you...." "I love you too Kacchan..."

And here I am today, with my friends family, and boyfriend, Shoto Todoroki, Don't get me wrong I will always love Kacchan he has a special place in my heart and shoto knows that, but I knew I had to move on,"

"Goodnight Katsuki Bakugo....Kacchan..."

"Good not Deku-kun"

"I love you always"

Ooh I'm sorry this is crappy @Randomstuffhere1