part2✘Vᴇɴᴏᴍ Bᴀᴋᴜɢᴏ ʀᴇᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ✘ part2

Let's get straight into it.

Yuzuki: "welcome back!!"

Jirou: "are we still watching venom?"

Yuzuki: "yes!" Yuzuki smiled and cheered.

"Time to just get into it!"

Also I'm just going with the scenes from above.

In this scene it shows Deku in what seems to be the same lab as was shigaraki and toga.

Deku: "what am I even doing there?"

Yuzuki: "SHH"

Deku than proceeded to take out his phone to take pictures and videos of what he saw.

Black marking, smears tangles of ¿goop? And throw up in the cubes, he than comes across the few subjects either being tested for whatever else or trying to rest up for their next tests.

Denki and Sero look like they wanna barf momo is covering her eyes Sato is covering Kota's eyes for him, ayoama passed out in tokoyami's arms Deku wanted to cry Ochako look kinda disgusted jirou, just covered her mouth.

Deku in the universe soon saw a lady in a white sleeping gown rocking on her feet back in forth, until the lady springs up and punches on the cubed clear wall.

"Deku! Deku! It's me— it's me, Melissa!!"

Deku: "as in Melissa Sheild?"      Yuzuki: "correct."

Back into the universe.

"G-Get me out of here!!"

"I-I don't know how?!"

Deku than proceeds to look for anything to break the cube, but it's soon interrupted by red flashing sirens 🚨 he has no time to grab so he grabs the nearest thing possible which so happens to be a a fire extinguisher, he turns around and slams the fire extinguisher into the cube until it finally breaks, Mellisa pounced on Deku and tried choking him, Deku had no idea why? But if only he knew she did it to get it off of her.

A little later after him panicking Melissa drops dead onto him, Deku has no other option but push her off him.

"SHIT!" He had to get out of there, and quick.

He ran, ran out of the experimental lab to only come face to face with two villain Guards. "STOP RIGHT THERE!"

Deku panics, out of pure panic he shoots off the wall and knocks down one guard and slides down in between the other few guards legs and trips them.

Denki, Mina and kirishima: "DAMNNNNN!!"