part1 ʚʙʟɪɴᴅ & ᴅᴇᴀғ ʙᴀᴋᴜɢᴏɞ part1

This was requested by- JasonBertoldi so thank you for Le request and enjoy!

Yuzuki: "ok so this ones gonna be angsty.."

Ochako and momo: "oh no.."

Universe

Katsuki Bakugo, Born blind and deaf.

Momo: *MOTHER MODE ON*

Mina: *MOTHER MODE ON*

The doctors stated that he was born this way and they could do surgery to help the poor unfortunate boy, but there would be horrible consequences if it didn't go well. The fearful parents refused any surgery they didn't want to lose their little boy.

Deku: *LE CRY*

Todoroki: "same"

Bakugo grew up a young and beautiful boy but still was a blind and deaf boy as a child he was taken cared of by his parents 24/7 and tho he could not hear his mothers sweet voice or see his fathers dashing figure he could feel their warm and welcoming skins.

He came to them.

Jirou: "ok but I'm actually crying-.."

"Mama,? Papa? Where are you?"

He reached down to the floor and placed both hands and head in the floor, he tapped it.

*pitter patter* was not heard but felt, he felt the vibration of feet on the floor.

Bakugo giggled. "Mama! Papa!"

He knew it was them, they always wore the same shoes and they made different vibrations. Masura's was quiet and gentle tip taps. His mothers were heels, she always wore heels.

Kirishima: "that's so sweet " 🥺

Mina: 🥺 "I know right!"

Tho he could not see them Mitsuki smiled and looked over to Masura and picked up her baby.

"MAMA! Guess what! While you guys were gone! I took 5 steps today! All by myself!!"

Yes he was 5, and 5 year olds should be able to walk all by themselves but it was hard for him he always needed a hand.

Mitsuki smiled with a tear in her red wine eyes that match her sons.

Bakugo knew about the world, he was he was smart so he knew about hero's, but never mentioned about them until he turned 10 years old, that's when he was going to public schools, and you may be wondering, how will he get around?

Mitsuki has an old friend who has a son named Izuku and he goes to the same school so he will be the helper, and yes he has ear aids but only for one ear so he still can't hear that well.

Mina: "aww what a bean" 🥺

In school

"Hi Zuku....!"

"Hi Kacchan how have you been!"

"Good! Anyway let's get to class.."

Izuku gently grabs Bakugo's cane that he uses and tugs him forward gently.

In class

"Hello everyone!"

The teacher yelled.

"Hello Ms. Masaki!"
The class chanted back.

"Today we have a new student, that Izuku will be bringing in, this new student is very shy, blind and deaf so I want him to be respected and treated fairly no bullies in this classroom!"

Did I mention this was going to be a ShinBaku universe. (shindo)

The class agreed but in the back was a 12 year old boy Yo Shindo, the class clown/bully he may seem kind but he's not—
Shindo snickered with his friend (Monoma)

Ochako: "oh no!"

"Here they come now."

The class all turned their heads to the door to see Izuku with his friend, his blind/deaf friend.

"Hello there, would you like to tell us your name?"

Bakugo couldn't see her but she sounded nice, (he again has hearing aids he can only here slightly) he touched her arm to feel her nice warm skin and he could tell, he could trust her. He nodded.

He tried to face the class but got turned around.

Shindo snickered the teacher gave cold glare.

"U-uh hello... my name is Katsuki Bakugo I am 10 years old and I was born blind and deaf...my quirk is Explosions. And I ant to be a hero..."

The class gave sad stares, they didn't want to break the news. But if they only knew Bakugo knew the risks.

Shindo laughed out which interrupted Bakugo mid sentence.

"YOU THINK YOU CAN BECOME A HERO?!"

Monoma joined in the laughter.

"new kid, I don't know if you noticed but your blind AND deaf, and you can only be a hero if you have 20/20 eye sight and well hearing like ME!" Shindo laughed again.

Kirishima: "WHAT A JERK!!"

Monoma: "but was he wrong?"

The girls beat up monama

Deku was about to bear a bitch, but Bakugo stopped him and reached down to the floor and could feel shindo's stomping as he laughed, he followed the laughter and stomping and stopped directly at his desk.

"I know the risks of being a hero..especially in my condition but I won't stop until I become number one."

Yaomomo(mom) and Mama Mina: "YEAH YOU TELL THEM BAKUBABE!"

There was a dark aura that can't be felt around Bakugo that even Shindo snarled and sweat dripped.

Ok that's it until part two I'm sorry it's so bad I tried