Villain Bakuboi~(part1?)

Ok ima go for Alexamad000 idea for villain Bakugo and than we'll go from there. Good? Good.

  Yuzuki: "ok everyone im back with another universe of our blonde Pomeranian."

Mina: "Ooh what is it???"
Yuzuki: "uh— you may not like it..."
Mitsuki: "why is that? Does something bad happen to my brat?!"
Yuzuki: "uh...yes, and no?"
Everyone: "what do you mean yes and no!?"
Yuzuki:"just—just watch!"

•Warning• I made this out of my own cringe so, beware.

The screen is first black.
Bakusqaud: "what's happening???"
Yuzuki: "just keep watching..."

Then it shows a blonde in an alleyway behind a dumpster crying over his mothers dead body.

Why were they there? Well his mother thought it was a good way home, like a short cut but she got beat to death by a bunch of thugs.

Everyone: ***gasp***
Mitsuki was on the edge of tears.

What happen to the blonde boy in the mean time of this? He was passed out after one of their thugs hit his head with a bat and then left him there.

The 17 year old boy called 911, but they were to late. She was dead, Mitsuki's death was the worst for him.

Everyone was in tears already and the worst was yet to come.
Deku: "t-turn it off!" Deku shouted through sobs.
Yuzuki: "no can do...."

When the boy got home he was greeted with a slap from his father Masura Bakugo. "O-ow. ....h-hi sir."
"SHUT IT! This is YOUR fucking fault! What do you gotta say for yourself?!" "I-I didn't mean it!! I swear!" Shouting got him another slap to the face.

Masura: "I-I would never do that!!" He to was in so much tears but fighting them back to speak without breaking his voice which it clearly wasn't working.
Yuzuki: "this is only in a different universe it isn't you. Well I mean it is but a different you—."

"DON'T SHOUT AT ME BOY!" "S-sorry sir..."
The boy very timidly said through chocked tears and a red hand print across his pale skin. "Get your ass up stairs and go to bed I don't want to see your disgraceful face!" And that is what the boy did he ran up the stairs tripping over a few of course from blurry eyes, and shut his door quickly pouncing in his bed and stuffing his face in his plain pillow crying.

Yuzuki: "Mina, kirishima, Deku? You need a moment?"
Mina kirishima and Deku: "y-yes please..."

after a few moments.

Yuzuki: "o-ok back into it...."

The next morning he accidentally slept through the alarm of his alarm clock and got beat by his father and quickly got dressed and out the door without eating breakfast.

At school it was different...a bad different he heard whispers he didn't think he would hear. "Hey did you hear?? Katsuki Bakugo killed his mother." "Wow how cruel he really is a villain!"
He rushed into his classroom only to receive cold glared from his class. He looked around to spot his friends, he gave a wave which they only returned with: "MOTHER KILLER!!" Then everyone else started to chant in. He was cornered by the responses and dashed down the halls  hearing voices.

"Killer."
"Mother killer"
"Murder!"
"YOU KILLED YOUR MOTHER!"
"HOW COULD YOU KILL THE ONE WOMAN WHO GAVE BIRTH TO YOUR SORRY ASS?!"
"VILLAIN!" That one shot hard in his heart, he dashed out of UA and into the forest to find his happy place where him and Midoriya would be by a big blossom tree.

Bakusquad: "he is not a villain!!!"
Yuzuki:....
Deku: ****sobs**** "N-no more!!!"
Mitsuki and Masura: *crying*
Class 1-A:"NO MORE HE IS NOT ANY OF THIOSE
THINGS!!"

He stayed there for a whole hour till he hear rustling in a near by bush. "W-who's there!" He t shouted he knew someone was there he just knew,   He's  not stupid.
"Gee kid what happened to you?" Said a stitched up villain that goes by the name of Dabi. "N-None of your fucking business!" "Listen kid I know what happened, and I can help you"— "I DON'T NEED YOUR FUCKING PITY PATCHES!!" "It's not pity more like a deal..." that's when Bakugo ended up silent. "What kind of d-deal" he stuttered not out of fear but because he was still sobbing.

Class 1-A: N-NO DON'T DO IT BAKUGO!!"
Mitsuki: *being held by Masura*

"Become a villain and you'll get revenge on everyone who did you wrong, your old friends, teachers enemies,.......your father." Dabi smirked.
Bakugo was dead silent— become a villain?! Mother wouldn't want that for her son, but this was for him to decide. "I'm sorry mom" he whispered to himself and shook Dabi's hand in agreement.

Everyone: NOOOOO!!!

Ok! That's it for now part 2 will be up idk when but I'm sorry it's so short...oof and I'm im also sorry that it took so long it's just that I didn't know which one to pick from my viewers— but um— I hope this is ok.