Info

Hello Readers! I'm the author Ihatemymom365 but you can just call me  Author or Spencer. This is my first x reader fanfic, so I'll try my best to make all the characters act as canon as possible. As you can see from the description, Y/N is based off of Nezuko Kamado from Kny. If you don't like that then you can leave now.

Let's get into the info about her and her quirk!

Quirk: Demon
The user of this quirk is gifted enhanced strength, speed and senses. They are also gifted a supernatural ability called a Blood Demon Art. User has sharpened fangs and nails.

Abilities:
Explosive blood
User can ignite their blood into pink flames at will and burn other people.

Enhanced strength
User is about twice as strong as a person with a strength quirk. (Can lift about 230 pounds easily)

Enhanced speed
User is around the same speed as a person with a speed quirk.

Enhanced senses
User has heightened senses and can smell, hear and see things better than normal people.

Shrinking/growing:
User can shrink and grow to their desired size

Full demon form:
User can take a form more demonic. Makes the user bigger, stronger and faster but makes it alot harder to control the desire for human flesh. Grows cracks over one eye, vine like tattoos all over her body, and a horn.

Drawbacks:
Craves human flesh:
User cannot eat normal human food and has an unusual hunger for human flesh and blood. Majority of people with this quirk have gone completely feral and devoured multiple people.

Struggles in sunlight:
User will have a hard time staying out in the sun for a long time because it will burn them badly.

Personality:
Y/N is a very kind person with a slightly childish mindset.

Stats:

Strength: 4/5

Speed: 4/5

IQ: 3/5

Battle IQ: 4/5

Fighting: 4/5

Cooperation: 5/5

Control: 3.5/5

Total: 27.5/35

Looks:
Y/N has long wavy h/c hair with orange tips, round e/c eyes with faded pupils of a darker shade of e/c. Her pupils slit like a cat when she's mad. She usually has a pink bow tied around a strand of her hair that keeps it out of her face.

Height:
5'02"
(This is not going to change because this is Nezukos height )

Age:
15

Additional info:
- She loves sleep and gets at least 8 hours of sleep every night.
- She has a habit of swinging her legs when she's bored
- She likes to shrink into a childlike form when she's tired

Love interests:
Shoto Todoroki
Katsuki Bakugou
Izuku Midoriya
Tenya Iida
Denki Kaminari
Eijiro Kirishima
Hanta Sero
Ochako Uraraka
Momo Yaoyorozu
Kyoka Jirou
Mina Ashido
Neito Monoma
Hitoshi Shinsou
Himiko Toga
Dabi (aged down)

Let me know if you want me to add any love interests!

That's it for the info! Let me know if I missed anything or if I messed anything up.

I look forward to this adventure with you all.