Chapter 3

Im so nervous.

It was the day that the UA acceptance letter should be coming, if she even got accepted.

I went to check the mail, and noticed a letter that said UA on it.

Alright. It's time.

I went back inside to my room, and opened the letter. A small disk fell out, and then a projection of All Might appeared.

"I AM HERE AS A PROJECTION!"

I sweatdropped, and felt my heartbeat quicken.

"Congratulations Young L/N, you finished first in the entrance exams with 53 villian points, and 60 rescue points. Giving you a total of 113 points! You also placed high in the written exams. Welcome to your journey towards becoming a hero!"

The projection then shut off. I hummed happily and danced around my room.

Yes! I got accepted!!

*********

It was the first day of UA. I put on my uniform, and started to walk towards the bus station.

Once I made it to the bus station I got onto the bus. When the bus started I couldn't help but let out a small hum.

It didn't take long before the bus arrived at the station closest to the school. I got off the bus, and made my way into the school.

I quickly found my classroom, and went to enter. I sat down at a desk, and waited for the teacher to arrive.

While I was waiting I zoned out a bit, and when I zoned back in, the teacher was telling us to go put on P.E uniforms and head to the field for a quirk assessment test.

The class went to the change rooms to change, and I met the other girls in the class.

We all decided to introduce ourselves.

"I'm Ashido Mina!" A friendly pink-skinned girl said.

"Yaoyorozu Momo." A tall noirette said softly.

"Asui Tsuyu, just call me Tsu. Kero" A girl who looked a bit like a frog said.

"Hagakure Toru!!" A pair of floating clothes said.

"Uraraka Ochako! It's nice to meet you all!" Uraraka said.

"Jiro Kyoka." A girl with strangely shaped earlobes said quietly.

"L/N Y/N!" I said cheerfully.

While we were talking we walked to the field, and started to get ready for the assessment.

After a few minutes everyone finally arrived and the teacher started talking.

"L/N. You placed first in the entrance exam. How far could you throw a softball in middle school?"

I blinked "67 metres I think."

"Alright, get into the circle and throw the ball using your quirk. Anything goes as long as you stay in the circle." Aizawa said tiredly.

I walked into the circle and grabbed the ball. I decided to use my blood to propel the ball forward while also using my strength.

I scratched my hair with my claws until it bled, then smeared my blood on the side of the ball.

Time to show off a bit.

Bam!

The side of the ball ignited, propelling it through the air.

The class was in shock. "WOW!!"

Aizawa held up a device that read 867.4 meters. I hummed proudly and returned to my place amongst the others.

I zoned out a bit for when the teacher and the others were talking. When I blinked it was time to do the other tests.

50 meter dash.

I was up against a boy with two toned hair. He looked strong, so I was a bit guarded.

When the beep happened to signal the start of the dash, I was sprinting as fast as I could.

"2.78 seconds."

I smiled happily. This was kind of easy!

Standing long jump.

When I was told to jump, I used the strength in my legs, and jumped as far as I could. I made it almost outside of the sandbox.

Grip test.

I gripped the machine as hard as possible, and checked my score.

186 kgs.

Not bad.

"Wow over 500 kgs! What are you, a gorilla?"

I looked over to where the voice came from and saw a few boys.

The boy with multiple limbs looked like he was the one who got that score.

A short boy with purple balls as hair snickered. "Octopuses are sexy."

I sweatdropped and turned away.

*********

After all the tests were done, I checked the board to see that I placed 3rd.

Awesome! That's pretty good.

I felt eyes glaring daggers into my back, and I turned around to see that it was Bakugo.

His crimson eyes held fury in them and he looked pissed.

I sweatdropped.

What the fuck is his problem?

The teacher began to speak again.

"Oh, and no one's getting expelled."

The class was shocked.

Alright that's it for chapter 3! Next chapter is going to be the battle training! I'm so excited to write about that.