Chapter 6

Y/N was running through the halls of UA high.

I'm gonna be late!

She ran through the door of the classroom just as the bell rang. She exhaled loudly and went to her desk.

Just as she sat down Mr. Aizawa entered the room and started talking.

"Today you have a very important task to complete," He said.

The class seemed to share a singular brain cell, as they all shouted out loud.

"NOT ANOTHER POP QUIZ!?"

Mr Aizawa frowned, "Quiet down. It's not a pop quiz, instead you'll be choosing class representatives."

Y/N fiddled with her pencil nervously. I hope I don't get it..

Iida raised his hand. "We should cast a vote!" He said sternly.

"But everyone will just vote for themselves!!" The class shouted.

I sighed and rolled my eyes slightly. This caught the attention of the boy sitting next to me. He glanced at me out of the corner of his eye, then looked away quickly.

Iida sighed. "That is why if someone gets multiple votes, they are clearly meant to be the representative."

Aizawa glared at us from his sleeping bag. "I don't care what you do, just get it over with."

Yaoyorozu quickly made up the box and slips of paper for the vote.

While the paper was being handed out, I sighed.

I really REALLY hope no one votes for me...

I wrote Iidas name on the slip of paper and folded it. Someone came around to collect the slips and I handed it to them carefully.

As Iida counted the votes, I rested my head on my hands. When he finished he wrote the total on the board.

Midoriya - 3

Yaoyorozu - 2

Everyone else got 1 vote or zero votes. Mr Aizawa called Midoriya and Yaoyorozu up to the front of the class and announced that they were going the be the class representatives.

Im working on part two of this chapter right now, but I haven't posted in a while so take this little bit that I have done.