Chapter 1

*****= time skip

The chatter of her fellow students was near deafening to Y/N's sensitive ears, but when the teacher entered the room everyone quieted down quickly.

"Alright everyone, this is your last year." The teacher stated loudly.

He had a stack of papers in his hand and he smiled. "I'm supposed to hand out the forms for what you want to do now," He grinned.
"But I'm sure you all want to be heroes!"

The class cheered and showcased their quirks.

"Haha, you all have very impressive quirks but settle down." The teacher chuckled

They did not have impressive quirks.

"Teach! Don't lump me in with the rest of these rejects!" A hot-headed blond boy said.

Bakugo Katsuki.

"The most they can hope for is becoming a sidekick to some busted d-lister!"

God he's so cocky.

The class was not happy about what he said and started complaining.

The teacher smiled. "That's right, isn't it? You wanted to go to UA!"

The class was surprised. " UA!? Isn't the national cutoff at 5% this year!?"

Bakugo grinned wildly. "I'm the only hope for this school! I aced the mock exams!"

The teacher looked at the papers, "Midoriya and L/N want to go too."

Midoriya covered his head and I blinked blankly.

The class burst into hysterical laughter. "Midoriya!? L/N!? They'll never be able to do it!"

Please be quiet.

"DEKU AND THAT FREAK!?" Bakugo was not pleased.

He walked over to Midoriyas desk and shoved him out of his chair and onto the ground.

"You're just a quirkless loser!? You'll never make it." He said cruelly.

"They changed that rule!! And well... There's no harm in trying!" Midoriya muttered.

Bakugo frowned. "'No harm in trying'? You'll die in the exams!"

Ring! Ring! Ring!

It was time to go home. Everyone started to pack up, but Bakugo and his followers stayed back to torment Midoriya some more. While I was packing up I listened to Bakugo bullying Midoriya. But one sentence caught my attention the most.

"Y'know if you really wanna be a hero that badly, just pray that you'll be born with a quirk in your next life and take a swan dive off the roof of a building."

Holy shit! Did he just tell Midoriya to kill himself??

Midoriya teared up and turned around to say something but Bakugo lit threatening sparks in his hand.

After they left, I turned to Midoriya and walked over to him.

"Huh? L/N-san?" He mumbled.

I hummed and patted his shoulder to comfort him.

"Thank you for trying to comfort me!" He said as I walked away. But I was already gone.

*************

I was training hard for the entrance exams to UA. Everyday after school I would do basic exercises like push-ups, pull-ups and sit-ups, cardio exercises, and quirk exercises. Then after I finished exercising my body and quirk I would study.

My days were incredibly busy, and it was like an endless cycle of school, training and studying.

But then one day something different happened.

I went to the same place as I always did to train, but this time there was a girl there.

I was surprised, there was never anyone else here before!

She turned to me in shock. "I'm so sorry! I didn't know that this was someone else's training spot!"

She was beautiful. She had brown hair that framed her face, brown eyes and a noticable pink blush on her cheeks.

I brought out my notebook and wrote down that it was ok, then showed it to her.

She grinned. " It's nice to meet you! I'm Uraraka Ochako, what's your name?"

I smiled and wrote down my name.

"That's such a nice name!" Uraraka said happily. "Are you hoping to become a hero too?"

I hummed enthusiastically and wrote down that I was and if she'd like to train together.

She nodded excitedly "Sure! I'll give you my number and we can meet here again tomorrow if that's ok with you!"

I smiled happily and wrote down that it would work for me.

She gave me her number and then smiled again "Well I'll see you tomorrow L/N-san!"

I waved bye at her and walked away.

A new friend maybe?

Wow that took me forever to write! I hope you guys like Chapter one and I'll try to get Chapter two out as soon as possible. Bye now!!