Chapter 5

After the combat training, she returned to the viewing room.

"You did great L/N-san!" Uraraka said.

She smiled behind her muzzle. Uraraka was a really good friend despite how dangerous Y/N's quirk was.

"Thank you Uraraka-san!"

All Might smiled. "Can anyone tell me who the MVP was for this match?"

Yaoyorozu raised her hand gracefully. All Might noticed and pointed at her "Yaoyorozu?"

She put her arm at her side again. "The MVP of this match was L/N-san. Her strategy was a bit risky, but she stayed in the role of a villian and used her quirk intelligently."

All Might nodded and smiled widely, "Correct!"

Y/N smiled behind her muzzle. She was happy that she got MVP.

**********************

After the matches were done Y/N walked out of the room with Uraraka.

"You did really good today L/N-san! Congratulations on getting MVP!" Uraraka said cheerfully.

Y/N hummed happily and waved her arms around to say that she was grateful.

"Thank you Uraraka-san!"

We arrived at the change rooms and walked in. Y/N stretched out her stiff muscles and began to change out of her hero costume.

A girl with pink skin gasped, "Holy shit girl! You have such defined muscles!"

Y/N looked over at her. "Thank you! I exercise a lot."

The girl grinned, "I wish I had muscles like yours. Oh! My name's Ashido Mina by the way! Just call me Mina."

Y/N smiled. "You guys can call me Y/N then!"

Y/N got dressed into her school uniform and walked out of the changerooms.

Today was a good day.

HI GUYS!! I'm really sorry that this update took so long! I've been going through some stuff and to be honest I completely forgot about this book haha. I'll try to update more often and I'll try to write longer chapters! I'll see you guys in the next chapter and don't forget to vote if you like the chapter!