Inspired

This cycle started recently, and here's what happened. It was the last Thursday of the month, and for a few days, the thoughts of fat porn came to mind. I would see someone overweight sporting a belly or a fat woman waddling through Walmart, and something would click in me.

I felt one of these episodes coming on and took note. I weighed 202. I am just over 6 feet tall and had a 36-inchish waist wearing XL shirts. I'm muscular on top and could almost get by wearing a large shirt. My 36-inch jeans were not loose, nor did they create a muffin top when buttoned. I did not need a belt. I actually have hips.

So that Thursday, day one, I was inspired, we will call it, to add a stop at McDonald's to my daily routine and packed in 30 Nuggets and a ton of sweet and sour, and one of those large dollar drinks, I drank three and filled the cup to go. I could usually do a twenty-piece and fries and drink with no sweat. That was just after breakfast, about 10:00 am.

I walked around doing my job for several hours with that rock in my gut. In the early afternoon, I stopped at 31 flavors, also out of my daily routine, for a large Chocolate Peanut butter shake, and to my delight, the 1190 calorie treats were buy one get 2nd at half price.

I finished my day with an order of Crab Rangoon, egg-rolls, Kung pow chicken, and pork fried rice. My 36s were asking for mercy, and no mercy would be given. I was packed to the point of pain. I had enjoyed being a tad bit full the whole day. I slept like a rock.

--Day two Friday

I was still full and a bit sluggish from digesting all night instead of sound sleeping. On the way to work, I swung by the food lion and picked up a half gallon of chocolate milk. We had a meeting to discuss all the good things the company was doing, and they had donuts and crescents with ham and melted cheese. I took more than my share and put some in the truck before the meeting started. I had two donuts and a few cups of coffee with half and half. I always joke that I like to add coffee to my creamer.

After the meeting, the secretary commented to no one in particular that we must have all come hungry because there was almost nothing to clean up. I almost laughed out loud when she asked me to take the leftover cream cheese strudel. I got away with at least 5000 calories that I was able to eat throughout the day.

I met up with a friend in the early afternoon at Hardy's. I had the double Western cheeseburger combo with extra jalapeno poppers and several trips to the soda bar. I walked out of there packed and could feel the breeze blowing up my shirt.

For dinner, I had outback, a 24-ounce steak with baked potato, and at least 4, maybe more fufu umbrella drinks from the bar. I was grunting to finish the food and drinks. My 36s were begging for relief.  I went home happy, and passed out.