What are you celebrating?

--Day 13 Tuesday

Getting dressed I noted a four inch gap in the 42s I almost wet myself the pants pulled on hard the belt held me together and the 2xl big and tall shirts needed to be upsized. I got in the office on time and saw Jose the fat guy. he said "Hey fat ass do you want to have lunch today?" I was really turned on by that comment. I said "Sure Shakey's pizza." "one o'clock then esse see you there."

I had to stop today for some new shirts but now we were having lunch at an all you could eat. I could hardly wait I stopped at McDonalds and filled my cup and had a few mc griddles to tide me over until lunch. Time went by so slow. I was there a few minutes before one and Jose was already inside with a plate and a few chicken bones to attest to him arriving also before 1 o'clock. "Hey fat ass over here" he waved. I paid for the buffet and a drink and stopped by the bar on the way to the table I knew I could put all the stops out since Jose and I were on the same level. I came over and between mouthfuls he said "are you ok? You put on a bunch of weight fast?" I said "all's good." Already into my 5th slice. Want to race I said he said "that's messed up man. Ok". We talked very little I ruffly counted twenty slices by the time we were done and several drink trips. I had definitely out ate him and I did not even use the secret weapon yet. I got up to get more soda hit the bathroom for a massage and come back to another 5 slices and 24 oz coke. My shirt was riding up on my belly and my belt was at the last hole. He said you are such a pig essay. You are definitely the new fat guy. His gut was formidable but mine was bigger right now. I was also 6ft tall he's 5 foot 8 or 9. "Hey fat ass what are you doing this for?" he asked again. "I told you I'm celebrating and don't call me fat ass." "What are you celebrating?" "Food" One more soda and a slice and we walked out.

We both said our good buys and went off to work. I had the soda I kept in the dash and stopped by mc Donald's to top it and myself off. After that stuffing I felt ill too much pizza. My 2xl shirt was way tight and not covering my belly. It was a ball belly for sure I ran my finger around it. Tight and stretched, I was inspired to roll up on another McDonalds and top off again. I grunted taking in that coke, Chug, chug, chug, grunt and I felt huge, chug, grunt and a bit of a belly twinge. Chug almost puke, chug. I stood there weaving back on forth. Filled my cup and tried to leave. I could not get in the truck. It was the sitting part, I felt if I sat down I would explode or puke. So I slowly lowered myself into the seat. I was impossibly full I thought. My belly was rock hard there was no bending.

Driving was a chore and turning was a pain, literally. After doing some work I was back to maneuvering somewhat comfortably I was a mess my clothes were too small my belly showing. I made a bee line for the mall right after work purchased a new belt with room to grow a few pair of 46s and tried on a 3xl shirt come to find my belly needs a 4xl I bought some big and tall 4xls and the gentleman said. May I be so bold to say you need 5XL maybe 6XL tapered cut with that substantial paunch you have and some room to grow. I almost wet myself. He showed me the 5xl fitted and they looked much cleaner them the ones I had picked out I also took a few 4XLs because I did not know if I would continue this cycle much longer. He also recommended some 50 inch waisted pants. I said what the hell its all fun and threw in a few pair of those. When I got home, I tried the 50s up high on my gut and they were not quite snug enough to wear without a belt perhaps I was a 47 that low on the hips and a 5XL shirt it was roomy and still fit above and below by belly. I stripped it off put back on the restrictive close I had back on. Put the 44s in the car to return. I was still full but since I'm a glutton went to the kitchen and Got out a gallon of milk cream and whipped my head back opened my throat and poured in all I could. I was back to stuffed and gulped and gulped until I could hold no more. I puked a little in my mouth when I moved around. I went to the bathroom and took a measurement. Top part of the belly 52 inches. Of tight as a drum fat. My weight 246, 8 pounds in one day. I knew these numbers were not real that there was food in my body and I was packed so a lot of that was not me, yet. I screwed around and watched net flix from the big chair mindlessly eating the stuffed shells and drinking milk cream and eating crownuts. It was almost time for bed and I chugged the milk cream until I could hold no more, as a matter of fact I had too much and could not lay in bed without it wanting to comeback up. Slept in the big chair.

(Some how I got some of these out of order)