This feeder thing

--- Day 10 Saturday

I woke up and weighed myself.

238 belly was 49 inches. The weight was coming fast,

I felt heavy that steak was still working its way through the system. I stood in the kitchen and chugged a half gallon of the milk cream mix. I decided to take on the country harvest buffet at noon. I was going to pack as much food in as I could. I was still a little bloated at 1:00 when I arrived. Today's special was meatloaf. The milk machine was working. I handed to waiter a 10.00 bill and said take care of me and ill give you another. He was very attentive. I had soup, lots of chicken, and a ton of meatloaf. I went to the restroom, massaged my belly, and returned and decimated more meatloaf. From the chocolate fountain Had a bunch of chocolate-covered strawberries and chocolate milk. I gave him another 10.00 and moved to a table on the other side of the restaurant. After 30 or so minutes, I massaged my gut again and squeaked in more mashed potatoes, gravy, and chicken. I Ate rolls dipped in gravy and mashed potatoes. I was grunting as I was eating. I was sweating and feeling sick, stopped, and massaged again. This went on for a long while. I was the fullest I have ever been. I went for one more chocolate milk and it almost didn't go down and I almost puked. I left fully satisfied. I could not get into the truck without feeling like puking. I found a park bench where I could sit at an angle and waited for it all to settle. It must have been a sight to see my shirt not covering my belt and my 42s open.

After a long while, I was good to go but felt weird the rest of the night. Like I had gone past a limit, it affected the rest of the night. Before bed, I had cookies and milk to calm down whatever I had done.

---Day 11 Sunday,

I woke up sore; yep, I pulled something.

I went to Tracy's café for breakfast and got my usual supersized corn beef hash and eggs with toast. As a challenge I also stopped at McDonald's and ordered five mc griddle egg and cheese biscuits. I could only stuff three, but the thought was there.

Lori texted me to ask if I wanted to get together for a surprise lunch. At my place, pizza and mac and cheese. I agreed. I told her I should not take over an hour and a half since I had chores to do. She agreed. She met me at 1:30 with three large pizzas and a very large container of mac and cheese.  They were various flavors of meats and veggie combos. The strategy was for me to eat as much as I could as fast as I could, and she would help me with the rest. I got through a pizza and a half before I started slowing down. She hurried me up, and I finished a second pizza. I could have done only a few bites more. But I was slowing down. I loosened my pants and belt as she settled me into the big chair and started feeding me. She gave commands. I was impressed she asked me to shut my eyes, and she fed me sometimes multiple slices at a time at different angles. Every time I hesitated, she would tell me to hurry pig, she would massage my belly in a particular way, and I would be good. Then she started with the mac and cheese it was delicious and rich. What seemed like a few minutes later, she said we were done. What? I ate three pizzas and all that mac and cheese then I tried to get up. BOOM, it hit me all at once. There was no way I was going to get anything done right now and be able to function. I could hardly get out of the chair. I thought I was eating good on my own, but this feeder thing was wonderful. I was max stuffed; I was in painful ecstasy. Lori thanked me and left, and I slept in the chair. I woke up at 2:30 and reluctantly headed out to the garage to clean up after having some of my favorite ice cream. I finished the day and came home to some canned ravioli before sleeping.