This is my baby, I call her peg.

--Day 12

I slept in Monday, called in sick after the fact. Just told the boss I didn't feel so good Sunday and did not wake up, maybe im fighting something. He said not to worry stay well, somebody has to work around here. I didn't want to tell him I indulged last night and had a food hangover. The fridge was bare and I got dressed to go shopping.

I decided to try on the 36s and was blown away how tight they were on my legs and butt, They had a six inch gap to be able to button, way too tight, Tried on the 38s and they were looser in the leg hugged my butt and was able to button the four inch gap but still too tight and highlighted my new belly and made a muffin top I grabbed a handful of chub with each hand and shook it. That simple act had me going and I was ready to pack in some food.

I decided to go up a size in pants and picked up some 44s. I kept the labels on them if I needed to return them. Picked up a few big bags of cereal. twenty serving Sugar pops, twenty five serving frosted flakes and twenty six serving coco puffs. I graduated to gallons of chocolate milk four galls of that and two gallons of regular milk. Also graduated to quarts of heavy cream six of those and some filler foods like chips and junk, pasta, sauce, and cheese and mozzarella and shells, ground beef and a few stakes. Spent about 150.00.

I got home and forgot the strawberry quick, next time.

Even though I just bought food I decided to order pizza, from a place called Arthur's their tag line is "Italian cuisine fit for a king." They have a BOGO special sign that was really a misleader, Buy one get 20% another. I told the guy if it's not good I'm coming back for my 20% we both laughed.

I got two large pizzas pepperoni, pineapple, jalapenos on one, and buffalo chicken, sriracha and mayo on the other. Dont't knock it until you try it. It was just afternoon, and the donut shop caught my eye, for morning of course. I took home a dozen cronuts. They cost like 15.00 by the way.

In case I didn't mention I can cook, and I was making stuffed shells and lasagna I made enough of each to feed a family of four with leftovers.

Lori texted me she wanted to try funnel feed me. She had a mac and cheese idea, It sounded interesting and I said come over. She must have been around the corner she arrived so fast. I made no comment. She came in sniffing the air, smells great she had a grocery bag full of stuff. She said in the honor of disclosure do you want to hear the plan. I said sure. She had a 5lb bag of farina she said its like pasta that's cut very tiny, smaller than oatmeal. A container of Newman's own garlic and herb sauce, a bottle of siracha and 2 quarts of strawberry quick and a stick of butter. Looks straight forward, Then she brings out this very large heavy duty funnel it had a inch and a half maybe two inch opening with a push button valve at the bottom. She said "This is my baby, I call her peg." "OK," I asked "why do you call it peg." "You'll see." She said playfully. "Can I get started." I gestured toward the kitchen. "By all means", she went to the kitchen and pulled out a 2 quart pot and filled it with water and brought it to a boil while she was thanking me for this time we have together, and she poured in what looked like half of the farina and she asked me to go out and get comfortable. I did she talked about this next step how do I like my pasta a little or a lot of sauce. "Whatever" I said. She said close your eyes and try keep the funnel in your mouth. I agreed she said "it's going to come fast but will be over really quickly. We have two and a half of these." She put the hose in my mouth, and I could feel her holding it she said "push and hold the button and open your throat take it in like you're chugging a beer." Boom I hit that button and opened my throat, it was instantly empty.  I was instantly full I opened my eyes from the shock of it. Close those eyes we have two more trips. She went back to the kitchen, and I could feel some pressure coming, she came back and repeated the process. I could feel my belly rise but really felt nothing one more she said and came back for a third time. After which I felt my belly stretched, she said we are done. Its going to take a few minutes for your body to catch up with the food.

Here drink this she handed me a quart of strawberry quick and I tried chugging it. To no avail then pain started to set in. I was full and it was heavy "what did I just do" I asked. About three thousand calories. I stood up and felt the drag of how much pasta was in my belly. It pulled my insides down. I could feel the pressure catching up with me. Still low drag on the eating side. Now that I was standing, I went for the quick and chugged more than half and started getting pain. Lori massaged me as I finished off the quart of liquid. The pain was getting sharper, I might have overdone it. No she said your safe and rattled off some stats like she had done research. Its probably the hot and cold giving you cramps. I was full but felt it come on gradually about 15 minutes later I was full. I said "I was almost unable to get up." She said that what peg does." "Oh, I see what you did there" I said. My mouth wanted to eat but I couldn't. Funneling was not my favorite.

Side note: PEG is the biggest funnel I ever saw.  the hose looks like its from a vacuum flexible and the funnel and hose full holds a gallon. It was not full for me she just separated the mix into three "Shots". 

Next time we add in some chewing, I said and with that she cleaned up her mess.

I fell asleep in the chair and Lori had seen herself out. I went in and had six jumbo shells I had made earlier and some of the milk cream. Packed once again I went to Sleep.