Meet with me for lunch

--Day four Sunday

I woke up and got dressed. The 36s had a 2-inch gap to button, I could have just forced them to button but opted to put on a belt to keep them closed and vowed to pick up a few pairs of 38s. I did not want to spend too much on new clothes since I did not know how long this cycle would last or how strong it would be.

I went to meet a few of the guys for breakfast at Tracy's Café and ordered my usual supersize corned beef hash, and eggs comes with double hash and three eggs, and I polished it off like it was nothing. I had four or so cups of cream with coffee. I still had room; as a matter of fact, I was still hungry.

I went home, chugged a half gallon of chocolate milk, after mixing a pint of heavy cream into it. I felt bloated. I was at about max. After resting, I went to the mall for 38s and picked up two pairs, a pretzel and a double western with fries and poppers. My XL shirt showed my belly popping out, still contained but definitely being threatened.

At home that night, I had four chimichanga burritos; earlier, I had taken out a gallon of ice cream to soften. It was soup, and I added a pint of heavy cream to it. I chugged that before bed and had some acid re-flux. Just a bit too much. I woke in the middle of the night and drank half a gallon of water.

--Day five Monday

I woke up early, tired as all get out had an entire box of captain crunch cereal. I even impressed myself. I weighed in at 222 and had a 48-inch waist; I should have done it before the cereal.

I took a half gallon of the chocolate milk and pint of cream mix with me to work and finished it before arriving. I was out doing my work, stopped at popeyes chicken, and had a boneless spicy six-piece combo with extra biscuits. and two chicken sandwiches. I grunted as I ate them. I was so full I did all I could to keep them down.

An hour later, I was drinking coke and snacking on chocolate bars. Still full and staying topped off. Unexpectedly, the field boss asked to meet with me for lunch at one o'clock. I was still stuffed, and he bought me a bluenomi burger and fries at islands and a soda. I thought I was going to explode. I was able to finish with discomfort, and before we left I topped off with two sodas we left, I had done some serious damage. It was hard to maneuver and do my job.

It wasn't even three o'clock, and I was ready to sleep. I went home early and surveyed the damage. My gut was rock hand. I even jumped a little it was heavy. Before lying down, I took a few swigs of the chocolate cream mix until I could hold no more.

I slept for a few hours and woke up still full. I went into the kitchen and chugged the remainder of the chocolate milk cream. My gut was screaming in pain. I sat in the big chair and kicked it back into recliner mode made me feel better. I woke up and went to bed at sometime.