Riding high

- Day three Saturday

The next morning, besides a headache and a full stomach, my pants took a little extra to button. My gut was 44, and I thought I might be done with the cycle. It was not to be; a friend from out of town called and woke me up, inviting me to the country harvest buffet, his treat. I was to meet him there at 10. I still had a few hours to wake up and clean up. For those who don't know, country harvest is an all-you-can-eat buffet.

I arrived about as ready as I was going to be; still a little hung over. Note to self to drink more water after alcohol. We exchanged our hellos. Since I saw him last, he had put on a lot of weight; I asked, since I was in weight gain fetish mode, what caused the gain. He said his girlfriend likes to cook and he likes to eat. He told me his woman was also putting on weight, and sex was the best with a chubby woman. Way better than the thin cheerleader types we chased in high school.

We went at the food bar for what seemed like over an hour. He told me, "dude, I'm impressed your keeping up with me." I was about to tap out when he came back to the table with two honking dishes of potato wedges with gravy and fresh ground pepper. I finished it off and was about to pop. He pushed me to have chocolate pudding and one last glass of chocolate milk. I thought I was going to be sick.

My XL shirt was riding high. When we stood up to leave, he said. Dude, look at you. You're going to be as fat as me if you keep that up. He weighs over three hundred pounds, I'm sure. I was proud I had kept up. Secretly I wanted to stay a while longer and get in more desert, but I could not handle anymore right now.

We walked out and said our good buys, and looking down on my way to the truck, I could see and feel my gut sticking out. I was excited. I went home for a nap.

Woke up a few hours later and ran off to the Food Lyon. I had a goal for the next week, six half gallons of chocolate milk and 6 pints of heavy cream, a few gallons of chocolate peanut butter ice cream, A shit load of pastries, cheese, crackers, frozen burritos, and assorted other stuff. I bought more on the idea of calories, about 30,000, than anything else. I felt like this cycle would last a week, maybe two tops.

I stopped at a family-owned teriyaki chicken place down from my house and got a large order of chicken and rice. I love their thick sweet, spicy teriyaki. Before bed, I ate the teriyaki and chugged almost a full half gallon of Chocolate milk. I went to bed dangerously stuffed and happy.