Chapter 1

Elizabeth Carter was going to work in New York City, she had a very important job she worked in the World Trade Center on the 65th floor of the South Tower. She had a boyfriend his name was Leonardo DiCaprio, he worked as a police officer for the state of New York.

~Elizabeth~ "Hi Leo, I miss you, you know tomorrow is September 11th, 2001?"
~Leo~ "Hi Elizabeth, I know tomorrow is September 11th, 2001 I miss you too, the next time I see you I have a big surprise for you."
~Elizabeth~ "Really, I can't wait! I hope we get married because I think we make a good couple."
~Leo~ "I know we make a cute couple I love you with all of my heart."
~Elizabeth~ "I love you too, Leo, I have to get off now. I will see you when I get home, where we will have dinner."
~Leo~ "Okay Elizabeth Love you!"
~Elizabeth~ "Love you 2"

The line disconnects as Elizabeth hangs up the phone, at 3:30 Elizabeth and a friend of hers that also works in the World Trade Center, they decide to walk home together. When Elizabeth walks in the door, she is happy to see her boyfriend cooking dinner.

~Leo~ "Elizabeth is that you?"

Elizabeth puts down her work stuff, she says "Yes it's me Leo."

~Leo~ "Good, don't peek I have a huge surprise for you."

~Elizabeth~ "You do I can't wait to see what it is."

When Elizabeth sat down at the dinning room table that night Leo walked over with 2 plates.

~Leo~ "Now, Elizabeth what I said before was kinda important, I said I had a big surprise for you, I want you to lift the top plate up and you will see why"

I had lifted up the top plate and instead of a plate of food, I saw a black box. I wanted to know why but all I could escape was,

~Elizabeth~ "Honey, what is the meaning of this?"
~Leo~ "Elizabeth I love you with all of my heart and I want to spend the rest of my life with you, so basically I am asking you to marry me."
~Elizabeth~ "I will marry you Leo, I love you with all my heart."

Leo puts the engagement ring on my left hand and he brings over the food from the oven. He sits down next to me and we started eating, I can't believe that I was getting married to my boyfriend that I have known for 13 years.

We got ready for bed that night after watching a 2 and a half hour movie, I wanted to kiss my fiancée so badly because I loved that man so much.

I woke up the next morning around 7:30am, I had to be at the World Trade Center in 45 minutes to start my shift. I got out of bed and got dressed and combed my hair. I was completely done before Leo got out of bed.

~Elizabeth~ "Leo, I am about to leave for work, I will see you tonight."
~Leo~ "Okay honey have a great day!"
~Elizabeth~ "Thanks honey, Love you."
~Leo~ "Love you 2."

When Elizabeth walked out the door, her friend was waiting by the driveway.

~Elizabeth's friend~ "Elizabeth you look different, what's a matter?"
~Elizabeth~ "Nothing, I am just happy that's all."
~Elizabeth's friend~ "Are you sure, because something is different."
~Elizabeth~ "Okay, I have to be honest with you, last night my boyfriend that I have known for 13 years finally popped the question to me last night."
~Elizabeth's friend~ "That's why you are happy, well congrats to you both."
~Elizabeth~ "Thank you.

Elizabeth and her friend arrive at the South tower at 8:50, Elizabeth could smell the jet fuel, a police officer came up to them and said

~Police~ "You cannot go up there."
~Elizabeth~ "Yes I am I work up there."
~Police~ "Sorry."

Leo comes in the picture 5 minutes after the police officer told her she couldn't go up to her desk.

~Leo~ "George, let my fiancée go up to her desk."
~George~ "No Leo, a airplane hit the North tower and I have a feeling that another is going to hit your tower."
~Leo~ "George, please let her go up just for 5 minutes."
~George~ "No Leo."

Leo looks over at me, as I am looking up at the South Tower, I head in anyway, I saw one of my co-workers in the corner.

~Leo~ "Elizabeth where are you?"
I didn't answer, George points to the south tower and noticed that I was inside. He walked in.
~Leo~ "Honey, we told you to not to go in, why would you go in?"
~Elizabeth~ "Our tower is completely safe, I am going to my desk."
~Leo~ "No, you are not, you are going to go back outside."

As soon as Leo said that I needed to come back to outside I heard the south tower sway.

~Leo~ "CRAP New York is getting attacked why today?"