Chapter 8

When we got finished with what we were watching thank goodness Hermione was still asleep, we didn't want to wake her up she would have been fussy. Leo said to me,

~Leo~ "So we turned out being good parents to Hermione right?"
~Elizabeth~ "Of course honey I love her and you love her speaking of which she is waking up let me go get her."

I walk into Hermione's room and picked her up and I just snuggled her up. I walked back into the living room and I said to Leo,

~Elizabeth~ "looks who is up and ready to play!"
~Leo~ "Hi little Hermione."

Hermione just smiled at Leo she loved her dad so much I mentioned to Leo,

~ Elizabeth~ "I know this seems crazy but I want another child I want Hermione to have a little brother or sister."
~Leo~ "Can we wait till Hermione is a year old I don't want to risk anything honey babe."

After Leo and I got done talking Hermione needed some food so I put a blanket over my shoulder and I breast fed Hermione she loved it.

I wasn't feeling good after I handed back Hermione to Leo he said,

~Leo~ "honey what's wrong?"
~Elizabeth~ "I don't know honey."

I went into the bathroom and I threw up in the toilet because I wasn't feeling good I had to go to work tomorrow but with me not feeling good I might just stay home and rest.

Leo had called the doctor I laid down on the couch he came so quickly that Leo had to let him in and Leo also showed him to me.

I was asleep and then I heard 2 voices one sounded like my husband but I didn't recognize the other voice. Then while I was asleep I felt my belly tingle and I didn't know why.

Leo was talking to the doctor he said,

~Leo~ "So doc, do you see anything?"
~Doctor~ "yes I see a healthy baby but I don't know the gender yet congrats."

After the doctor left Leo was happy to be having another child. I wasn't going to be happy one bit when I awoke from my nap. When I woke up from my nap I had asked Leo,

~Elizabeth~ "What's a matter with my body honey?"
~Leo~ "Remember when we wanted to wait a year before having a another child well you are pregnant with our 2nd child."
~Elizabeth~ "What! But I thought we wanted to wait. Ow that hurt so badly."

Leo came over and he put his hand over and he put his hand on top of my belly to feel the baby. It kicked which was amazing. I felt like I was going to get sick so I got off the couch and I rushed into the bathroom and threw up in the toilet.

Once I got out of the bathroom Leo had asked me,

~Leo~ "Are you feeling any better honey?"
~Elizabeth~ "I don't think so."
~Leo~ "Are you going to work in the morning?"
~Elizabeth~ "I am going to see how I am feeling in the morning and then I will decide from there. Do you kind if I call my friend and tell her what is going on?"
~Leo~ "Sure, okay baby."

After that conversation with my husband I got on the phone with my best friend I said,

~Elizabeth~ "hey best friend I have something to tell you."
~Elizabeth's friend~ "what?"
~Elizabeth~ "I'm pregnant with my husband's second child."
~Elizabeth's friend~ "well congrats to you both do you think you will be at work tomorrow?"
~Elizabeth~ "I don't know yet I was telling Leo that I am going to see how I feel in the morning and go from there."

After I got off the phone with my best friend I went to go throw up again and wasn't feeling good after so I went to lay down on the couch and I went to sleep.

I slept and slept for hours I couldn't believe how long I had slept. I woke up around 7:30 and was hungry since I was feeding for 2 or maybe 3.

I went into the kitchen to find Leo sitting at the table I sat down at the table with my husband and just sat there.

He just got done eating his dinner and he looked over to see me sitting down with him he didn't say a word he got up to load his plate in the dishwasher and went into another room.

I got up and went to get ready for bed and I hopefully will sleep all night so I can wake up the next morning and go to work.

I woke up the next morning alright I was able to go into work which was amazing. I got into my work clothes and ate breakfast since I found out that I am expecting a second child I didn't know how to react.

I left the house in a hurry that I forgot to give Leo and Hermione a kiss. My best friend had met me at my doorstep she said,

~Elizabeth's Friend~ "you don't look pregnant yet Elizabeth."
~Elizabeth~ "not yet exactly I am still in my first trimester so I have a long way to go."

We arrive at the Freedom tower Leo had beaten me to work he also had brought Hermione since he had no one to watch her. I said,

~Elizabeth~ "you brought Hermione why?"
~Leo~ "No one would watch her so I had to bring her you know you forgot to kiss me goodbye?"
~Elizabeth~ "I was in a hurry I will let you know if I get a little queasy and I need to go home."

Leo handed me Hermione and I went to give Leo a kiss and we ended up kissing for a long time. My baby bump ha grown a little after I gave Leo a kiss I went to the elevator and I went up to the 21st floor.

I got off the elevator at the 21st floor and my best friend said,

~Elizabeth's friend~ "what took you so long to get back up here?"
~Elizabeth~ "Well my husband had to hand me Hermione and he gave me a kiss and look my belly had grown."

My best friend saw my baby bump and was shocked that it had grown. I was still in my first month of pregnancy and Leo was happy to be having another child.

My lunch break came around very quickly and I went down to the 2nd floor to get some lunch my husband had joined me for lunch which was amazing.

When I was done with lunch I went back up to my desk and I stayed at my desk till 3pm.

3:00 came very quick I was amazed. I went though the whole entire day without throwing up. Me and my best friend ended up walking home we needed the exercise.

When I got home I was actually happy to see Leo he was sitting in the living room watching television when I walked in the door. I put down my things and went to join him in the living room he said,

~Leo~ "Hey baby how was your day?"
~Elizabeth~ "Good, I told my best friend that I was expecting when I talked to her on the phone and she seemed pretty good about it and she congrats us."
~Leo~ "Wow well the next time you see her tell her thank you."
~Elizabeth~ "I will."

I sat down on the couch and went to sleep I had a long day and I was going to have another one tomorrow. Leo didn't bother me one bit but he did put his hand on top of my small baby bump and he felt the baby kick.

After Leo felt the baby kick he went into the kitchen to warm up some dinner. I slept through Leo's dinner. I had put my hand on my small baby bump and I felt the baby kick as well. He or she was trying to grow under my palm.

When Leo came out of the kitchen after he ate I was still asleep so he went upstairs and he got ready for bed. After he got into his pajamas he came down and lifted me off the couch and he put me in bed.

After Leo put me in bed he went into Hermione's room and he put down the baby before going to bed himself.