Chapter 5

Leo said to me,
~Leo~ "Well, the freedom tower opens in 2 years are you excited?"
~Elizabeth~ "Yes I am very excited I hate being unemployed my best friend will be excited as well, I will be the only employee that will be expecting."
~Leo~ "I know that's exciting."

I made a phone call, my best friend picks up and she said,

~Elizabeth's friend~ "Hello, Mrs. DiCaprio what can I do for you?"
~Elizabeth~ "My husband said to me today that the freedom tower opens in 2 years, are you happy we will finally be employed again."
~Elizabeth's Friend~ "I know we will be employed again I hate being unemployed."
~Elizabeth~ "Me 2 I hate being unemployed also, I can't wait till the freedom tower opens."

When I got off the phone with my friend, I said to Leo,
~Elizabeth~ "Honey, I am hungry do we have any leftover Spaghetti?"
~Leo~ "Yes we do we have plenty I will warm up some for us."
~Elizabeth~ "thank you honey I love you!"
~Leo~ "I love you 2 honey, I will let you know when it's done."
~Elizabeth~ "Okay thanks! What do you think I am having?"
~Leo~ "I think we are having a boy because we can hang out together."
~Elizabeth~ "I think we are having a girl that way me and her can hang out together."

Leo walked over with the 2 plates of Spaghetti and chowed down it was good. I even said something to Leo about it, It was just a leftovers from one night that he cooked it. After Leo and I had eaten we were full, so we went into the living room and sat down on the couch.

Leo said,
~Leo~ "Do you want to watch a movie?"
~Elizabeth~ "Sure what do you want to watch I really don't care."
~Leo~ "Okay."

When Leo got up to pop in the DVD, I was in pain, even though I was still 1 1/2 months pregnant I was feeling cramps, I got off the couch and rushed into the bathroom and threw up in the toilet. Leo got done putting in the DVD and he was wondering where I was. Leo said,

~Leo~ "Honey where are you? I have the movie popped in and it is paused."
~Elizabeth~ "I'm in the bathroom, I needed to throw up I felt some cramps, I'm coming."

When I stepped out of the bathroom I was feeling better, sometimes I just needed to throw up. I sat down with my husband and then I put my head on his arm he didn't care that I did that, I did once before, so I could do that again. Towards the ending of the movie, Leo's phone rang he said,

~Leo~ "Hello?"
~Buddy~ "Leo you need to get here because there is a serious house fire and they need every single NYPD officer that was on the scene of the World Trade Centers on this scene of this house fire."
~Leo~ "Okay Buddy I am on my way, what about my wife?"
~Buddy~ "You can bring her if you want to or you can leave her at home it doesn't matter."
~Leo~ "Where is this fire at?"
~Buddy~ "Near the World Trade Centers where they were standing."
~Leo~ "Is the FD of NY there?"
~Buddy~ "Yes, but they still need the Police some are injured."

When Leo got off the phone with Buddy he said to me,

~Leo~ "Honey, I got to go Buddy called me, it was near the WTC and they need me, do you want to come or stay here?"
~Elizabeth~ "I'll come, I don't want to stay here by myself."

Leo got changed and I waited in the Living room for him, when he came out of the bedroom all dressed up in his uniform we left the house, the one good thing about being a police officer for New York, is that he drives his police car and of course he has the other car for when Leo and I go out to lunch, but he needed his police car.

We show up at the house fire, and Buddy saw us pull up he said to me,

~Leo~ "Honey, stay here in the car unless I need you."
~Elizabeth~ "Okay. Love you!"

Leo gave me a kiss on the lips and left the car, he said to Buddy,

~Leo~ "What's the situation?"
~Buddy~ "Well, according to the Fire Department they said that the fire started in the kitchen and started spreading the family was in their bedrooms when the smoke alarms went off, um... they escaped from the house though the windows, and the dad didn't make it he ended up dying, but they needed Police as well."
~Leo~ "Okay, if the fire department is handling it then why is the police involved?"
~Buddy~ "Block the street."
~Leo~ "Oh okay, I get it now."