Chapter 3

When Leo got done getting ready he was looking around the house looking for me, he said
~Leo~ "Elizabeth, where are you?"
I didn't say a word I was down at the church getting ready for the wedding. That is why he couldn't find me.

Leo drove to the church because the wedding started at 12:00 and it was 11:30. When Leo arrived he noticed his fiancée's car, he parked right next to her, her license plate said "Leo" he smiled when he saw that. His license plate said "Elizabeth."

Leo walked into the church where the preacher greeted him, he said,
~Preacher~ "Your bride is still getting ready, why don't you take your place at the beginning of the aisle."
~Leo~ "Okay, Father and thank you for doing this for us!"
~Preacher~ "You're welcome, after all you are a 9/11 survivor and your fiancée is too."
~Leo~ "Oh, um... I work at the NYPD I was one of the police officers at the scene at the Twin Towers, my fiancée worked at the South Tower, I saved her life."
~Preacher~ "Oh but your alive that is why I said that."

Leo and Elizabeth invited a lot of people to their wedding, I choose my best friend that worked at the Twin Towers with me to be my maid-of-honor. At 11:50am, people started coming in for the wedding. Leo didn't know that they knew all of those people.

Me on the other hand was getting nervous because I knew nothing about being a married woman, she was marrying her lover. At 12:00 sharp the wedding got started. Leo walked down the aisle he was getting ready to be married.

I walked down the aisle last when I reached Leo the preacher had said
~Preacher~ "We are gathered here today, to wed this man to this woman."

I looked over at Leo I was holding both of his hands, the preacher continued saying
~Preacher~ "May I have the rings, now Leo repeat after me."
~Leo~ "Okay."

The preacher said
~Preacher~ "I Leo"
~Leo~ "I Leo."
~Preacher~ "Take you Elizabeth"
~Leo~ "Take you Elizabeth"
~Preacher~ "To be my wife"
~Leo~ To be my wife"
~Preacher~ "In sickness and in health"
~Leo~ "In sickness and in health"
~Preacher~ "As long as you both live"
~Leo~ "I Do"

Now Elizabeth repeat after me,

~Preacher~ "I Elizabeth"
~Elizabeth~ "I Elizabeth"
~Preacher~ "Take you Leo"
~Elizabeth~ "Take you Leo"
~Preacher~ "To be my husband"
~Elizabeth~ "To be my husband"
~Preacher~ "In sickness and in health"
~Elizabeth~ "In sickness in health"
~Preacher~ "As both as you both live"
~Elizabeth~ "I Do"

Then the preacher said
~Preacher~ "As the power vested in me by the state of New York, I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride, I give you Mr. & Mrs. DiCaprio."

As Leo and I walk out of the church I was happy to be married to my soul mate, I have found him and I was going to spend the rest of my life with Leo.

When we got to the Gym of the church for the reception I was happy to be Mrs. DiCaprio, however he was going to keep his job with the NYPD and saving lifes. Leo said to me,

~Leo~ "Honey, the Freedom Tower is going to be complete in 4 years so we have to wait a little time."
~Elizabeth~ "Okay, dear I can wait till then."

Leo and I got on the dance floor and we shared our first dance as husband and wife. After the dance Leo gave me a big kiss, I loved that man so much and I was happy to finally be married to him.

We got home after the wedding and we got changed and got into our pajamas, we climbed into bed and Leo gave me a kiss before going to bed, I slept till 7:30 I woke up to cramping Leo was still sleeping he had 2 weeks off since the attacks of the Twin Towers.

I went into the bathroom and ended up using the bathroom, after I used the bathroom I flushed the toilet and then I needed to get some breakfast. I left the bathroom and went into the kitchen and started getting some breakfast, after I ate by myself because my husband was still asleep, I went back into the bedroom and got dressed, I was trying to stay quiet because Leo was still asleep. I also remembered the cramping that I had when I woke up this morning, I rushed into the bathroom and waited for something to happen, Leo was sleeping in this morning.

I still was standing in the bathroom waiting for something to happen when I heard Leo get up. I said,
~Elizabeth~ "Crap, Leo is getting up."

Leo was looking all around the house for me, he first came into the kitchen because he needed some breakfast, after he got done eating he went to get dressed, he was still looking for me. He said,

~Leo~ "Honey, where are you?"

I didn't answer him I was waiting on something to happen, I didn't feel well, he finally stood at the bathroom door, he needed to brush his teeth I finally felt like I was going to be sick, I squatted down in front of the toilet and let it all out, Leo said,

~Leo~ "Honey, are you feeling alright, may I come in?''
I said,
~Elizabeth~ "Sure honey. Just ignore me."

Leo walked into the bathroom and saw me by the toilet throwing up, he ignore me he was such a good husband to me. After he got done with his teeth, he sat down next to me and started rubbing my back, my hair was put in a ponytail, so he didn't have to hold my hair up.

Leo said,

~Leo~ "Honey, I hate to see you like this why are you like this first off?"
I didn't answer him, I was still busy throwing up. After I got done throwing up he had asked me again,
~Leo~ "Honey, I hate to see you like this why are you like this?"
~Elizabeth~ "I don't know Leo, I just woke up this morning with cramping and then I needed to throw up, I might be pregnant but I am not sure."
~Leo~ "Oh, wait did you say pregnant I don't think I could raise a little baby."
~Elizabeth~ "Honey, It is happening, I am pregnant that is why I was throwing up earlier."

Leo was mad at me because I told him I was expecting our first child, he said

~Leo~ "Well, let's get an ultrasound to make sure that you are pregnant honey, come on let's get you to the car."

We ended up taking Leo's car to the hospital, after the wedding we ended up driving separate going home. When we arrived at the hospital, Leo got out of the car first then we went around and opened the door for me he was such a gentlemen.

When we got inside the lady said

~Information desk lady~ "How may I help you today sir?"
~Leo~ "Yes, my wife here needs to get an ultrasound to see if she is expecting, can you point me in the right direction."
~Information desk lady~ "Yes, go to room #1 and I will be down sortly."

Leo and I walked to the room that we were instructed to go to and we waited till the lady from behind the information desk to help us, she finally came in and said.

~Grace~ "Hello again, my name is Grace and I will be doing your ultrasound. Now you are here to see if you are expecting isn't that right miss?"
~Elizabeth~ "Yes that is correct Grace."
~Grace~ "Great, now I want to ask you some questions is that alright?"
~Elizabeth~ "Sure."
~Grace~ "Okay, first question I have is... What is your last name?"
~Elizabeth~ "DiCaprio, I married Leonardo DiCaprio and I took his last name."
~Grace~ "Okay Mrs. DiCaprio, how old are you?"
~Elizabeth~ "I am 35 years old."
~Grace~ "Okay, have you ever been pregnant before?"
~Elizabeth~ "No this is the first time, this is mine and Leo's first child."
~Grace~ "This question is off topic here, but tell me how you first met Leonardo DiCaprio and fell in love with him."
~Elizabeth~ "Um... well, I worked in the South Tower of the Twin Towers and my husband works for the NYPD, I had the same lunch schedule as him and he came into the South Tower to eat lunch with me so that is how we met and we moved into the same house after we had met each other and then before the attacks of 9/11 he proposed to me, and he saved my life on 9/11."
~Grace~ "Aww. Anyway, I am going to put this wand on your belly and it is going to be cold, after all this is your first child."
~Elizabeth~ "Okay I am ready for it."

Grace had put the wand on top of my belly and started looking around for a baby, she finally said,

~Grace~ "Ah ha, I had found your little bundle of joy, you are indeed pregnant Mrs. DiCaprio, I want you 2 to play it safe you can have sex to make the baby grow more, come back in about 4 to 5 months to see what you are having."

I got off the table and I said to Leo,

~Elizabeth~ "It looks like we are going to be parents!"
~Leo~ "Yes it looks that way. I am ready to become a father now."
~Elizabeth~ "Really, honey."
~Leo~ "Yes, I am ready, and good job on how we met."
~Elizabeth~ "Thanks, so I got every detail correct."
~Leo~ "Yes you did."

When we got home that afternoon, we went straight to our bedroom and started doing some sex like Grace had told us too.