Chapter 7

I was holding Hermione so tight that I didn't want to let go, I said to Leo,
~Elizabeth~ "Honey, do you want to hold her?"
~Leo~ "Of course hand her here."

I handed Leo Hermione, she just relaxed in his arms, Leo said
~Leo~ "What about work, we both work in the Freedom Tower."
~Elizabeth~ "I don't know honey, I guess I will hang on to her and if she gets hungry I will have a bottle handy."
~Leo~ "Are you sure?"
~Elizabeth~ "Yes, I am sure."

We went to bed that night , I was holding Hermione in my arms, the nurse came in and put the discharge papers on my bed, Leo was sleeping on the couch while I slept in the bed because I was still hooked up to everything. Leo woke up before me and he signed the papers that states that we could raise Hermione like a DiCaprio, Leo signed everywhere that said his name.

When I woke up 30 minutes after Leo, I looked down and noticed that Hermione was in her bed and Leo was looking at her, I picked up the discharge papers and signed where my name was, I said to Leo

~Elizabeth~ "How are we going to get her home we don't have a car seat for her?"
~Leo~ "Um... I don't know honey, You could hold her in your lap."
~Elizabeth~ "Okay, hold her while I change."

Before I could change the nurse came in and disconnected everything from me, once everything was disconnected, I was able to change. I handed Hermione to Leo while I stepped into the bathroom to change, I came out of the bathroom wearing one of my Freedom Tower shirts and shorts and my tennis shoes.

Leo and I walked out of the hospital and went to the car and drove to the Freedom Tower my best friend had gotten a ride from another employee, I was holding Hermione in one hand and I said to Leo,

~Elizabeth~ "How about I get off 11:00 and we go shopping for Hermione."
~Leo~ "Okay, have a good day honey."
~Elizabeth~ "Love you!"
~Leo~ "Love you 2."

When I got inside the Freedom Tower I saw the elevator in sight and Leo sat at the information desk, I made Hermione wave at Leo and he waved back. I got into the elevator and pushed the 21st floor, when the elevator dinged at the 21st floor I walked out with Hermione in hand, my best friend said

~Elizabeth's Friend~ "You had your baby girl, what did you name her?"
~Elizabeth~ "You wasn't with us when she was born, We named her Hermione Amber DiCaprio, Leo named her."
~Elizabeth's friend~ "Oh I was with you but I was sitting down when you were pushing."

11:00 came around quickly, I got up and pushed in my chair and told my best friend that I would be right back, I rushed down to the lobby with Hermione in hand, I saw Leo talking to the manager of the Freedom Tower, when he turned around he saw me standing there with Hermione he said,

~Leo~ "Oh, 11:00 already, I will be back I have to run a errand with my wife."
~Freedom Tower manager~ "Okay Leo, leave your jacket though.

Leo, Hermione and I rush back to his police car and went to the closest supermaket, we got out and went inside and we were able to find everything we needed for Hermione, who was asleep in my arms. We spent a lot of money on Hermione but it was worth it.

When we got back to the car I was relived that we got Hermione a car seat, I ended up fastening up Hermione while Leo was trying to figure out how to put together the stroller, he put it in the backseat of the police car and Leo and I got to the car, we ended up stopping for lunch before going back to work, he stopped somewhere where I could put together the stroller.

Before we put Hermione in the stroller we brought her some diapers and some clothes so we could actually put some clothes on her. After we got her dressed we put her down in the stroller and walked in, the waitress was kinda sorta nice she had an attitude in her voice and she didn't say hello to Hermione once or said that we had a nice baby.

When lunch was over, I needed to feed Hermione so I grabbed a bottle and the formula and the milk and started making Hermione a bottle, when it was compete I picked up Hermione and started feeding her, I was telling Leo to put everything that I used back into the bag and he listened.

After Hermione got her bottle I got out one of the burping cloths and started burping her, she gave out a big burp. I put her in her car seat and put the car seat in the car. I put the stroller in the back seat after I collapsed it. The big thing to put together is the crib which we will put together when we get home tonight.

We drove back to the Freedom Tower and I took Hermione with me, I even took the stroller and used it for the rest of the day, The freedom Tower manager caught Leo after giving me a kiss, Hermione and I got into the elevator and we went up to the 21st floor to get the rest of the day in.

When the elevator dinged at the 21st floor I pushed the stroller out of the elevator and parked it by my desk my best friend was on the phone and she didn't see me walk to my desk, I got Hermione out of the stroller and held her in my lap while I continue with my day.

3:00 rolled around quickly, Hermione was sound asleep in my arms when I put her in her stroller to walk back to the elevator she didn't even wake up, my best friend caught up with me and she said,

~Elizabeth's friend~ "Can Leo give me a ride home?"
~Elizabeth~ "Sure, we have to keep it down because Hermione is asleep."
~Elizabeth's friend~ "Ok sorry."

When we took the elevator down to the lobby, Leo was sitting at the information desk taking a call, the manager said,

~Freedom Tower manager~ "He got a promotion, he is now working at the information desk."
~Elizabeth~ "Wow, I didn't know that, but it is after 3 and it is the end of the day."
~Freedom Tower manager~ "As soon as he gets off the phone you guys can leave."

Leo finally got off the phone he said to me,
~Leo~ "Sorry honey long phone call is Hermione asleep?"
~Elizabeth~ "Yes, she fell asleep after 3, do you mind taking my friend home?"
~Leo~ "No I don't mind one bit."

We get into Leo's police car and he drove the speed limit, he saw someone speed and then he turned on the siren which didn't wake up Hermione but almost did and he pulled over the person for speeding and give the gentleman a speeding ticket and then got back into the car when Leo was finished. After pulling over the person that was speeding he turned off his siren and then he drove the speed limit until we reached my best friend's house.

We got home and I held Hermione while Leo dragged the box for the crib into the house, Hermione was going to have her own room and Leo dragged it to her room, and started setting it up so we could lay Hermione down. Leo needed me to come back and help, I came into the bedroom and I read out the instructions to Leo.

He thanked me after he got it all together. It was put together correctly and Leo made the bed, after Leo made the bed I was able to lay Hermione down, I said to Leo

~Elizabeth~ "I have an idea, how about we put her name over her crib."
~Leo~ "Good idea."

Leo went out to the store while I stayed here with Hermione, Leo came back with all the letters we needed for this project, we tip-toed in Hermione's room and since Leo was the tallest he put the letters above her crib without waking her up. He also bought a the letter H for her door, and I attached it.

Leo said,
~Leo~ "Honey, what do you think?"
~Elizabeth~ "It looks great honey, you even did her middle name of Amber I like it, what about the H on her door?"
~Leo~ "Looks good honey."

Leo and I walked out of Hermione's room and we sat down on the couch and we turned on the television and Hermione slept through it she didn't wake up.