I: Thy Pains Never Ending Strike, Part 5

"You've never seen her before?" Xander pointed to the girl in the field. Eleven shook her head. "Her name is Hannah Clawthorne. She has been here for like 4 years I think? Moved here from South Carolina. She is amazing at sports. A total les-bo though." Eleven gives him the death stare. "I find that offensive." Eleven stands up and walks away. Xander scoffs.

Eleven stands on the sidelines, arms crossed and staring straight at Hannah. Hannah spots her looking at her in a scary and seeming to be malicious way. A girl standing next to Hannah whispers, looking at Eleven with a disgusted look. Hannah walks over to Eleven. "You were pretty decent," Eleven says. "You mean spectacular right? Our team won for the 6th time." Hannah smiled. "Hannah Clawthor-" She gets cut off. "I know. Seems everyone in this school has the hots for you." Eleven says while looking her up and down. "Eleven Nights?" Hannah says. "How did you-" This time Eleven gets cut off. "I tend to keep an open ear. I may be a dumb wolf but I do have good hearing." Eleven crosses her arms. 

A voice can be heard in the distance between the two. "Hannah! What the hell are you doing?" The voice was stern and loud. Who else could this have been other than Brady Phoenix? Brady is no other than a bully at heart. Being one of Justin's friends and captain of the boy's football team. "I'm talking? Why what's up?" Hannah says obviously in complete confusion. "Why aren't you celebrating?" He says, seeming annoyed. "Winning is becoming boring. I don't even have to try that hard to beat this at this point." Hannah crosses her arms. Brady kisses Hannah right in front of Eleven which she doesn't tolerate one bit. "You two are making me nauseous," Eleven says.