The Queen And The King

When she first laid her eyes on him, her heart stops. The most beautiful and handsome face amongst the knights at his husband's court. The strongest and the most valiant of them all. A youthful figure from across the sea who came to pledge his loyalty and fight in the name of her husband, the King.

Common folks called her castle Camelot but to her the brick and stone and the high wall is like a prison. The King may be strong and a wise ruler but he is old. He may still defeat his enemies on the battlefields but he failed on the battle that matters most. Her bed chamber.

The Queen is young. Not many summers yet, probably sixteen but she only remembers the last few. She married the King because her father was stupid enough to challenge the King and as a peace offering, she must become the Queen. She was happy at first, a small princess of a small kingdom suddenly elevated to be a Queen of Queens, a wife to the King of Kings.

The wedding banquet was the biggest and the most grandest ever held in the land. There were none bigger except maybe from lands far, far away across the sea in castles bigger than this and surrounded by the sea of sands. That's what she's been told and she doubt that those palaces exist. The misty cold weather is the only one she ever know and sands only lies at the seaside not far away from the castle.

Yet all the wine that flows and offerings of hares and venisons and other exotic dishes never satisfy her hunger. Her first night with the King or any man for that matter was a disaster. She looks beautiful that night, the most beautiful lady of the night among other ladies in the company of the great nobles and knights of the land. Other ladies envied her while the lords lustily look at her but none dare to touch her since she now belong to the King. When the nobles and the knights later come to kiss her hand to swear their featly, she felt many of their lips linger longer than what the custom dictates. The King smiles happily. He now rule a great kingdom, a High King with a beautiful Queen at his side.

After having her fair share of wine and meal, she waited in her bed chamber while the party downstairs still going on. The music and laughter are still being heard and she was patiently for the King to come and claim his final conquest. The Queen have no idea what to expect, except whatever has been told by her handmaidens. Her mother was long dead and she never has anyone to talk to about in matters of man and woman.

The Queen then hears heavy footsteps coming up the stairs. She let her long wavy hair loose and make sure the white gown she's wearing looks presentable enough. She grips her handmaiden's hand tightly without knowing.

"Do not fear my Queen... You may feel pain for a short while but then you will feel like heaven..." her handmaiden whispers to her ears.

The door to her chamber is now open and the King looks regal in his white enamel armour with his sword still at his side.

"Out!!!" the King commands everyone else in the room to leave.

"Help me with my armour my Queen..." the King commands again.

The Queen did as she was commanded and help the King to loosen the strap on his breastplate before loosening his belt. The sword is the scabbard is then laid on the table together with the heavy breastplate. The greaves and the cuisses together with the pauldrons and the vambrace came off next.

Now the King is only in his red tunic... and he smelled like a a pig.

The Queen shut her eyes when the King grabs her to pull her closer to him and she felt his hands now all over her shivering body. She then feels his heavy beards on her neck and his slivery tongue on her face. Then her white beautiful gown was rip and torn apart before falling to the ground.

She was standing there naked closing her eyes and felt her heart beat faster than ever while the King feast on his eyes upon her body. The King have jad many women before, but none as beautiful as the one standing now before him.

"By heavens... You are beautiful my Queen..."

The King's voice is soft but sounded like thunder to her ears.

"Lie on the bed..." the King commands again.

The Queen open her eyes and look at the King's piercing eyes. She slowly turns around and walk to the bed then lie down on her back waiting. She can feel the King now moving towards her and now is positioning himself between her now spread legs. She felt her legs being pull closer to his body with her legs now spread wide open by the King's hand.

She heard the King spits and suddenly felt the King's wet fingers touching her mound between legs. Then it happened...

The Queen let out a scream when she felt something like the magical Excalibur piercing her lower body. She has never felt pain like this before. The King ignores her scream and keep on thrusting. His 'thing' felt so deep inside her but yet she did not taste heaven. Her handmaidens lied. Well, partially lied. They were right about the pain but she only feels hell.

Luckily the pain did not last. The Queen felt the King's body shudders then feels her womanhood wet and flooded. After a short while, the King pulls his 'thing' out of her body. The Queen feels nothing. She just glad that the worse was over, at least for the night. Still lying on her bed naked she breathes heavily. She wanted to wipe off King's saliva of her body but she's afraid that her action will displease the King. She'll wait until the King leave her chamber. But then she was wrong again...

The King now pulls her legs again and turn her body around that she now faces the bed. She felt that her waist was grab and pulled behind and now she's on her fours. Her knees and hers hands are on the bed while her body stood there waiting like a dog while the King climbs the bed. Then she feels it again...

The time she felt his thrust more deeper and her scream louder. The pain is much more than she can bear. Her hands grips the sheet as hard as she can though the pain did not lessen away. She can feel his balls banging on her and his thigh slaps her ass as his 'thing' pierce deeper and deeper into her already slippery vagina. His hands grips tight at her waist as she felt him thrusting faster and faster until finally he came again inside her. Her body then fell on the bed face down while she feels his semen flowing out of her body. She thinks she the fainted as she can't remember when the King left her chamber...

Night after night and on some days the situation is still the same. She no longer feels any pain but she never experience heaven even once but she just smile when her handmaidens talks about theirs. The Queen knows that heaven exist somewhere, though she do not know where to find it.

Maybe the Knight can help her find the way?

The End