The Native Woman

Angus didn't remember much what had happened. It was very quick. One moment they were gathering water and fruits, the next moment they were attacked. He and his shipmates only realized when they hear the firing muskets and one of the crew beside him fell with a hole in his head. There were shootings and shoutings and Angus only felt that his stomach was pierced by bullets before he passed out.

Angus was part of the flotilla which left Rotterdam almost a year ago in search of the new route to the east. Most of the vessels were crewed by the Dutch themselves though there were few Englishmen too like Pilot Major Blackthorne of the Erasmus. Angus is the only Scot from the lowland, a gunnery crew onboard Mercurius which is a 36 guns frigate tasked to be the point ship that sails ahead to make sure the fleet were not sighted either by the Portuguese or the Spanish which rule the oceans.

The usual route via tip of Africa were heavily patrolled by the Portuguese while the Atlantic to the Americas were patrolled by the Spanish navy. The flotilla was trying to find a new secret route based on the rutter found on one of the captured Spanish galleon and based on the route used by Magellan to circumnavigate the world. They have found the route 6 months ago before their flotilla was attacked by Spanish patrol ships of the line out of Valparaiso and were scattered later due to the storm. For few months Mercurius sailed alone with no other ships in sight, not knowing whether they were sunked or still sailing towards the unknown across the vast Pacific Ocean.

It was only a few days ago that they found land and finally found a secluded bay to lay anchor and send the crew to look for food and fresh water as there's nothing left anymore on the ship. It was then when they were attacked.

When Angus open his eyes, he was lying on top of a straw bed inside a hut. There is no one inside but Angus is too weak to even get up from the bed. His stomach was bandaged and he is naked with only an old sheet covering his lower body. His shirt and pants are hanging nearby and looked like they have been washed and clean. Angus does not know how long he has been knocked out but by the looks of it, he may be have been here for a few days already.

The inside of the hut looks foreign and not like the huts he remembered either in Scotland, England or Holland. There's a few idols on top of the shelve which looks eastern, but not the same as those from the Indias which can be found easily in Europe. This must be the far east, he thought.

Angus sees a jug and a cup on a small table beside his bed and try raise his body up but the feeling on his bandaged stomach is still to painful. He managed though to grab the cup and find there's already water in there so he took a sip and found that the plain water is sweet and he gulped quickly. Then he passed out again.

When he slowly open his eyes, it is already dark outside. There are a few candles inside the hut of which he somebody is standing wearing a strange outfit. Looks like a woman wearing a shapely native dress with her hair tied like a bun.

"Hello..." he try to speak but the voice come out weak.

Hearing his voice, the woman turns around and can't remember ever seeing a more beautiful and angelic face of a woman before. Her skin in light but not too white like an European but her face is clean and the smile of her lips looks magical. Angus try to speak again but no words come out of his mouth as the woman slowly walks towards him while holding something like a bowl.

The woman then sit on a stool beside the bed and scoop what looks like rice porridge and bring the spoon towards his mouth. Haven't eaten a proper food for he don't know how many days, even months since at sea the porridge while a bit hot do taste like heaven. He tries to wake up but his body still weak so he just lie there and let the woman feed her.

"Thank you..." he tried to speak.

The woman only smiled and don't seems to understand him. Angus forgot that he's speaking in English, a language probably is not known in this part of the world so he tries Dutch and then Portuguese. Only then do the woman look at him and reply in that language with the softest and most sweetest voice he has ever heard.

"Just eat young man. You must get your strength back... After this we will talk..."

Angus then let the woman feed him until he is full and can't eat no more. He's not sure how old the woman sho is sitting besides him but he thinks not too young and not too old. Probably in her late 20s.

"Thank you again... May I know where I am?"

"You are in my hut..."

"But where is this? Is this Cathay? Japans? Philipines?"

"No, those are far to the north?"

"Where do you learn to speak Portuguese?"

"From the priests..."

"Are you Catholic?"

"What's a Catholic?"

"Christians... Like the priests..."

"No... Enough for today... You need to rest young man... We will speak again tomorrow night..."

"Night?"

"Yes... I'll not be here during the day..."

"Ooh... Why?"

"Just rest and sleep young man... Tomorrow night we will speak again..."

Angus sleeps soundly that night. When he wakes up the sun has already risen. There's a loaf of bread and a cup of water on the table next to the bed. He did not see the woman anywhere. After he finished eating he sleeps again and only wakes up when the night arrives and she sees the woman sitting besides him with a bowl of rice porridge again like last night.

Angus and the woman talks while she is feeding him and Angus tell her his name and where he's from. He asked also about his friends but the woman only said the she found him alone. They are on a small island not far from the mainland which is a peninsular of a larger landmass to the north. He feels lucky that there's no Portuguese settlements here though they only comes once in a while to hunt and gather fruits. Maybe those were from the patrol party that attacked him and his crew few days ago though he can't remember seeing other ship nearby. Maybe the Portuguese vessel anchored on the other side of the island. After the woman who told him to call her Dian has finished feeding him she leaves like before and the situation happens for few more days and night when finally Angus feels strong enough to wake up from the bed and sit.

The wound is his stomach no longer bleeds and he feels his body stronger. Angus then try to wake up from the bed one day and wear his pants again though remain shirtless and slowly walk towards the door of the hut. He thought that the woman must live in a house nearby during day and only come to the hut but surprised to find that there's nothing outside the hut except thick woods. No animal or any sound outside and the place feels eerily silent. Maybe there's settlement nearby since wild animals don't really like to live near humans.

Dian is a small lady and probably will not be able to carry him by herself and Angus is thinking maybe she had some help from people in the nearby villlage. He has forgotten to ask before and plan to ask her when she comes tonight. Since there's nothing else to do Angus slowly walks back to the bed and lie down and wonders until he fell asleep again.

When the night fell, Angus wakes up to find Dian sitting besides him as usual. Only this night she's wearing a long white gown and her hair no longer tied like a bun but is flowing down her shoulder. The gown is so thin and Angus can see the silhouette of her breasts with her nipples poking out from inside making his manhood stirs.

"Do you want to eat Angus?"

"I'm not hungry, but thank you Dian..."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes... I'm still full... May I ask you a question Dian?"

"Yes...? "

"Is there villages nearby? Who help carry me here? I look outside today but didn't see anyone or any houses nearby..."

"Yes... There's a village nearby..."

"Haven't seen anyone coming here..."

"No, they haven't..."

Maybe because his body feels better now and maybe because of her close proximity and he also haven't been with a woman for so long, the last one the night before he left Rotterdam stirs something in his body. He feels aroused and his manhood getting harder inside his pants.

Dian seems to be aware of that and smile.

"I guess you feel better now and can walk again soon..."

"I hope so, but I wouldn't know where to go... I don't think there's any of my countrymen around and the Portuguese may hang or burn me calling me a heretic..."

"Why would they call you a heretic? Aren't you a Christian too?"

"Christian yes, but different sect. We don't follow the Pope and the Catholics like the Portuguese and the Spanish calls us heretics like we call them heretics..."

"Spanish?"

"Yes, they're almost the same as the Portuguese but different kings. Their country is bigger but I guess they don't have much influence here..."

"Since you don't have anywhere to go maybe you can stay here..."

"Can I... ?"

Dian didn't say anything but moves her hand towards his crotch before slowly untying the string that held his pants before pulling it down. His manhood springs to life as hard and as thick as a wood. Still smiling while looking at him seductiously her soft hand then grabs his manhood and starts to stroke him slowly.

Angus can only let a small groan out from his lips having the lovliest touch from a woman after so long. Juices starts to ooze from the tip of his penis freely which Dian uses them to lubricate his already hard manhood. Her hand keep stroking and stroking slowly at first before her hand moves faster and faster. Haven't been with a woman for so long Angus feels that he wont be able for much longer.

"I'm no not be able to hold much longer... You hand feels so good... Oooo God..."

Just when he feels he's about to burst, the woman puts her lips around the tip of his penis just right before he shoots his load and suck them all dry. She keeps sucking until there's nothing left and she swallows every drop of his semen. This is the first time any woman ever drink his semen before and he feels a great new sensation throughout his body. His penis then started to limp inside her mouth.

"You have lots of juices young man..." whispers the woman while licking her lips and smile.

"They are so tasty..." she continues.

"Thank you... It's been a while... I have been at sea for too long..."

Maybe because Angus is still young and he has not been with a woman for so long, he feels his limp did not last long. He feels his penis slowly getting hard again. Dian sees his manhood rise again and smile.

"I guess you need some more..."

She touched again his penis and after stroking for a while she let him go and stand.

"Dian...?"

Angus thought the woman is leaving but surprised when let her gown down and now stand naked besides the bed. She has a perfect small body but with a pair of big and pointy breasts. He sees her touching her lips with her finger, wet then with her tongue and bring hand down towards her hairless vagina. Angus has never been with a woman which has no hair down there and he heard that only noble ladies shaves down there. Her hair looks like they were plucked instead of shaved though.

Dian now get on the bed and position his hard penis between her legs. Slowly she pulls her body down and points the tip of his penis right at the opening of her wet vagina. Angus feels a greater sensation when the woman on top of him slowly sits down and his penis now is entering his wet but tight vagina. Eventhough his penis is about 7 inches long and Dian's body is quite small, her vagina is able to swallow all his lenght until all his penis is now buried inside her. He feels her vagina is gripping tight his thick hard penis before moving her body up and down slowly.

Angus reach out his hands to touch thise beautiful breasts in front of him. He wanted to raise his body to put those lovely hard nipples between his lips but his body is still feeling weak. Dian however seems to know what Angus wants and she bends her body down until her nipples is now in between Angus lips alternatively. Not satisfied with only sucking, Angus grabs those big beautiful breasts and sqeeze them hard until Dian groans.

The woman keeps moving her hips up and down, left and right and sometimes just making a few rounds while letting her moan and groan coming out of her mouth freely, louder and getting louder.

This is certainly a new experience for Angus. Usually with other women in Europe, they just lay back and let him thrusts until he cums but this time the woman on top of him is really in control.

After a few minutes, Dian now change her position. While still stradling on top of him, she now turns her body around to face backward towards his feet. His hand grabs her tiny waist then grab and squueze her arse making her moan more louder. Her movement on top of his body now is more faster and Angus feels that the woman is about to reach her climax, just like what he's feeling right now. His waist now is also thrusting up to meet her body until he's not be able to hold anymore any shoots his load for the second time tonight, only this time inside her tight and wet vagina. At the same time, Dian's body also shudders as she reaches her climax until she bends forward with her head rests between his legs. The sensations is so great making Angus fell into a short sleep again.

When he wakes up, Dian is lying beside him with her hand on his body playing with the hair on his chest. Realizing that Angus has waken up, she gives him a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Wow... That was great... Thank you..."

"Do you enjoy it young man?"

"You looks so young, but so experience... How old are you?"

"Old... Older than you are young man..."

Angus don't know know what else to ask and he just stroke her hair on her head which is lying on her chest.

"Hmmm... I feel like I can do this forever..."

"Forever? Do you want to stay here forever?"

"If I can live like this with you Dian, yes... I want to live forever..."

The woman only let out a small laugh.

"You do not know what you're asking young man..."

"I'm serious... To hell with England... Or Scotland... Or Holland... To hell with even Portugal... To hell with Spain... Or Catholics or Lutherans and their damn wars... I just want to be with you, to live here with you, forever..."

"Ooohhh young man... You can be here forever... But you cannot live..."

Angus is still processing the words that just came out from the native woman's mouth before he realized that her lips is on his neck and he feels like a pair of sharp fangs piercing his skin and sucking his blood out. He only feels a short pain before his mind drifts until it's all blank...

*********************

One the eighteenth day of the tenth month in the year of our Lord 1557, only three fluyts out of the original fifteen that left Rotterdam three years ago sailed back into their home port bringing back tales of the riches of gold and spice and cinnamon from the far east and the new lands to discover.

The End