Sakura Falls Apart

Lady Sakura smiles when greeting the famous courtesan as custom dictates. Tonight the famous geisha in the the land will entertain her husband Lord Kiyoshi, Daimyo of Izu and vassal to the great Lord Tokugawa with song and dance and probably on his bed. For in a next few weeks after the rainy season has ended, her husband will join with other vassals of the great Lord of Kwanto on their march to Osaka.

After the feast ended, she can only lies on her futon bed alone in her room hearing the courtesan moaning and panting in the next room entertaining her husband.

She wish that she had been born a man have more freedom to do with her body. As of now, her body belongs to her husband and her husband only. Her duty is to provide him with heir and offsprings and that she had done. Three strong sons and two beautiful daughters are what she had given him, together with a few more from his other consorts.

While Lady Sakura is the only wife to Lord Kiyoshi, he has few other official consorts, daughters or sisters of his military allies. He also keeps a few concubines usually taken from her ladies in waiting, the most beautiful of them all. But the courtesan is his most favorite one though she is not cheap. 20 gold oban which can feed an entire village for a year need to be spend just for her one day and night services.

Lady Sakura was only fifteen when she got married nearly twenty years ago but her husband has stopped coming to her bed or calling her to his more than seven years ago, ten months before her fifth child was born. She longed for a man's touch but she only has her husband.

While she occasionally have had help from a few of her ladies in waiting and her trusted harigata, for a married lady especially a wife of a Daimyo to be caught in bed with another man the punishment is death. Not just her, but her sons and daughters too if that's what her husband wishes.

If the man caught with her is a commoner, his whole family even his village will be put to death one by one in front of him while he will be bury underground with only his head above ground dying a slow death. If the man was another noble, the consequences will be worse. Wars will be declared and fought until one side is totally obliterated. That is the law of the land.

..........

It has been weeks after he husband left with his retinues with only a few of his bodyguards left and half of the castle guards. No news recieved whether there has been any battle yet and whether her overlord, the Lord of the Kwanto himself manage to unify the land again which has been devastated by civil wars for more then a hundred years.

Lady Sakura decided to take a stroll around the koi pond and watch the beautiful pink cherry flowers blossoming in spring. The weather is fine and she loves to walk alone before taking her evening bath.

Nearing bush besides the nearby trees she heard some rustling sound. Lady Sakura thought there are some animals, maybe squirrels and decided to slowly walk over there to take a peek but what she saw shocked her. She saw two bodies locked in heat engaging in coitus act, the act is so raw and rough and she had never experience herself something as mesmerizing as that.

She saw the man whom she recognized as the guard who was usually stationed at night guarding her bedroom fucking hard one of the kitchen maid from behind. The maid was half on her upper body on all fours like a dog with her big breasts moving and rolling and occasionally squeezed by the man. Not a lot of sounds coming from their mouth, with the maid sometimes puts her hand on her mouth maybe to prevent her fron screaming.

Lady Sakura had never done something like that with her husband. She's always lying down with her husband on top of her and occasionally she rides on top. This, she had never done yet somehow it turns her on. This is not just two people making love. This is just pure raw peasants fucking like animals with no restrictions. The maid's face looks like she's in pain, but pleasurable pain. Occasionally she can hear her moan and groan together with the guard's heavy grunts.

This kind of of relationship though between male guards and the maids were not encouraged but they not wrong as long as both were not on duty.

Lady Sakura remembers that the guard was on duty last night so now he is free to do what he wishes. She just find it strange that they were doing it in the bushes rather than in the servant quarters. Maybe there were other servants in the room which made them choose this this secluded place.

She keep on watching then, feeling her own sensation in her body and moist between her legs. If she's not the Lady of the Castle, she'll walk there and take over the maid's place so that her body and her wet pussy can be violated by the strong guard. Yes, she knows that it's something that will never happen. Or is it?

She stayed there silently and watch until finally the act ended when she saw both bodies shuddered when the guard releases his load into the maid's pussy. Her body then fell to the ground and Lady Sakura caught the glimps of the guard's big and still hard cock as it's coming from the maid's body still dripping with combines juices and semen. Oh, how heavenly to reach the cloud and the rain in such aggresive manner, she though. Then she slowly walks back to the castle.

Later that evening after an early dinner with her two daughters, Lady Sakura sits alone in her room she heards the changing the guard outside. It is customary for the guards to request permission to open the soji door and intrroduce who's leaving and who's replacing. It has became almost a ritual and Lady Sakura has never paid any intention of who's who and just bow her head a little in acknowledgement.

This time however was a bit different. She heard the name Misamoto, captain of the night's watch introduce himself and look up to see the handsome face of the guard that she saw earlier with the maid. She's not sure what's going into her mind but this time she only dismiss the other guard and asked Misamoto to stay.

Lady Sakura asked few questions about the security of the castle and some other small talks. She also asked where Misamoto originally from and was told that he's originally from a nearby village to the east if the castle and his parents were farmers and were luckly to be drafted as a lowly ashigaru or footsoldier before serving Lord Kiyoshi honourable and now has been promoted as one of the castle guard's captain.

He was also lucky as the late Lord Hideyoshi who conquered most of of the land of the rising sun decreed that only samurai can bear arms each people are divided into separate classes with the samurai at the top followed by farmers, artisans and merchants. While farmers may become artisan and merchants, samurais are only by birth.

While Misamoto's parents were farners, his children will become samurai like him albeit of lowly rank. The samurais are also by ranks and the nobles especially from ancient samurai families are at the top of the pyramid. It's funny because Lod Hideyoshi himseld was born from peasant stock though he rises from the lowly rank ashigaru until he gained the trust of his lord to be his closest advisor. After his tyrannical Lord Oda's untimely death, Lord Hideyoshi became the Lord if Japan for a few years before his own death leaving a young heir and making the land fell into chaos again.

Lady Sakura finally asked what she had wanted to ask all along.

"What were you doing this evening near the bush under the tree?"

Misamoto quickly bowed his head on the tatami begging for forgiveness due his actions and promise not to do to do it again. Lady Sakura smiles. She wanted him to do it again, only this time with her. She still feel the strange sensation in her body and just hoping that the young strong figure bowing in front of her in his hands and knees will have the courage to come and take her right here right now and have her longing body being used as he pleases.

She wanted to rut like how peasants rut yet she knew that it was not a thing she can command. Misamoto will probably will have to deny her command and then go out to slit his belly and commit seppuku and being a samurai means to serve this will be one command which he will not be able to serve.

"Who's the maid and why you do not do it at maid's quarters? Or your?" she then asked.

Lady Sakura then heard from Misamoto that the maid is from his village but were already married and they dis not want other people to know about the relationship. He apologize to Lady Sakura again before he was later dismissed to be back at his station. Lady Sakura then left the room to have her evening bath before going to sleep.

Walking into the tub Lady Sakura couldn't stop but wondering if she made a mistake by playing with fire. Her heart is telling her that she deserves someone in her life and she knew that she needed to feel a man's touch again. While the water was slowly touching her beautiful skin, Lady Sakura pictured in her mind how this night could have gone if she had invited Misamoto in instead of sending him away.

Her hand moved slowly on her breasts and she started caressing her hard nipples while thinking of him. She had never touched herself thinking of someone else other than her husband but now the sensation was taking over.

The water combined with the warm feelings of her lust was too much for her and she was ready to give in to her naughty thoughts about another man. Her hand was moving lower and lower , she could now feel the warmth between her legs and that's when she heard her daughter's voice calling her.

She feels like she's just awaken from a dream and step of the tub where her maid quickly enters and help dry her body before putting her sleeping kimono on her. As usual, her youngest daughter Ochiba is waiting for her to give her mother a good night kiss before she was ushered to her bed chamber by her own nursemaid.

Lady Sakura knew that her body was in need of an orgasm and for the first time in many years she felt that her mind was free to think of another man. Wearing her loose kimono, which embraced her stunning curves perfectly, she layed in her futon and immediately started touching herself again.

She took her kimono off and needed no time at all to get where she was before, her body was so hot that she knew this wouldn't take long. Thinking that the hands touching her were Misamoto's hands , she started playing with her soft naked breasts and slowly moved down to remove her loincloth.

She couldn't even wait to take them completely off, she needed to feel her fingers, Misamoto's fingers inside her and that's what she did. Moving her middle finger slowly inside her warm pussy sent shivers through her whole body, this night would be different for her and she knew it. She started fucking herself faster and faster, with one, then two and then three fingers. Her soft sighs gave their place to wild moans of pleasure that she couldn't contain at all.

Lady was losing control more and more by the second so her moans were very clear to Misamoto who was standing and guarding outside her door. The Lady he's guarding was moaning with pleasure. It was the first time ever that he heard that noise coming from her room. He was not yet a captain to have heard his Lord and Lady having sex in the past and Lady Sakura was always very careful and masturbated silently in the rare occasions that she would think of her husband and their nights together.

But tonight was different. It was all about her, she needed this and her mind had blocked any other thoughts, even the thought of being heard by others.

Misamoto wanted to take a step towards his Lady's room but he was hesitant. He didn't know how to react. His Lady was pleasuring herself and although he knew he just had to go back to on duty, he couldn't fight the urge to move closer. He feels his manhood stirs and getting hard and wanted to reach the door with and a gentle push was more than enough to slightly open her door and give him a glimpse of what would change his life forever. Yet his duty and honour as a samurai made stay where he's at and just watch the silhouette inside the room imagining what is being done, what must be done but yet can't be done.

Alison was fucking herself with her fingers while her other hand was rubbing her clit with great intense. Misamoto had never sees her naked but knew that her body is still geogeous and shapely even having already bear five children. Seeing her in her sleeping kimono had gives him an idea what her body looks like. After all she's still young, maybe just a few years older than him in his early 30s. He's imagining the look on her face hearing her loud moans probably with a red face and and an open succulent mouth while pleasuring herself. There's no one else in the corridor and all the other guards are outside the villa inside the big castle. The chamber maids rooms are already quiet and they may be already sleeping.

Misamoto couldn't help it anymore. He slowly took his already rock hard cock out and started stroking it like crazy, trying to catch his Lady's orgasm. He was so excited that he knew it would be seconds before he came and although he wanted to wait for his Lady to cum first, he knew it was too late now.
He felt his cock throbbing and he closed his eyes waiting for the first spurt of cum to come out.. but then his eyes opened wide again as soon as he heard a huge scream coming out of his Lady's mouth. Lady Sakura exploded like a volcano and she 22 her pillow in one hand, placing it over her face trying to reduce her screaming sounds . Misamoto felt a moan of his own escaping from his mouth while he was cumming and he froze still for a moment, fearing that other people may have heard him.

But Lady Sakura couldn't have heard him and she was only concentrating on one thing, enjoying these rare moments of pleasure as much as possible. When her body finally stopped trembling, Misamoto looked down and saw that the floor was drenched in his thick cum, thicker than ever before. He came so much, he couldn't believe it!

He got nervous and immediately went in the take a small towel and sweep it before his anyone caught him. This would embarrass him forever! He cleaned it fast and took a final look at the door, now hearing her breathing heavily with probably a small grin of satisfaction on her face. He locked this image in his head and then silently stood on guard again.

Yet from inside the room lying on her futon, the satisfaction she just had feels not enough. She wanted more. Her climax that she just had did not sate her lust but made her want more and more and all she had to do is to open her mouth and give her command...

The End