Dhiya (II)

She's not entirely sure how this could happen. One moment she was lustily eating her favorite steak, the next moment she's devouring the big hard cock of a person she barely knew which she had just met but somehow felt that she had known him for a long time.

Danial can only moan while standing in the shower as the 6 month beautiful pregnant lady is kneeling in front of him enjoying his cock with her hands and mouth, sucking him like a candy making him hard as a rock again. He had already cum earlier inside her lovely tight and wet pussy not long after arriving at his hotel room. Since Dhiya is already into her early Third Trimester, there's not many positions they can do. Their lovemaking, if you can call that love started with Dhiya riding him from the top and ended with her on all fours at the edge of the bed while he pumped and then shot his loads deep inside her.

Their lovemaking was gentle due to her condition. Danial had not had sex with a pregnant woman for quiet a while, the last time was more than 7 years ago when he made love to his wife before she gave birth to their 4th children. What he's been doing with Dhiya is something that both of them has not planned. Both of them are already married yet if there are things that were meant to happen then it will happen. Motive and opportunity, the basis of all crimes yet both of them are not sure what is the motive, only the opportunity.

It all happened with because of Wattpad.

A playful direct message to the writer (whom she assumed is a woman) lead to chance encounter at the same place at the same time which leads to the conversations and then the ride back to the hotel before they ended up on the bed. Planned? No. Chance? Yes.

Dhiya still feels like she's in the dream, kneeling on the wet floor sucking a man's cock she barely knew, in fact have never even met not more than three hours ago. Her husband has not touched her for months since her belly started to show, afraid that it will hurt their first baby. But Dhiya, like every other healthy woman out there have her own need. If her husband don't want to give her what she craves, then so be it. She's now is being presented with an offer she can't refuse. Just like she said playfully at Danial in the car on their way here, 'suami sibuk nak memancing, isteri dah kena pancing dengan orang lain...'

Tired of kneeling down, she then stood up and give Danial another kiss on his lips. Dhiya then led him back to the bed. She thought she's had enough. Well, since this may the the chance she'll get in a long, long time then why not? It's not like everyday she throw caution to the wind.

"Follow me daddy..." she whisper seductively while leading both their wet bodies back to the bed.

"You're so very sexy baby..." Danial said while eyeing the sexy wet naked ass leading him for another round of ecstasy.

Dhiya then lie on the bed spreading her legs apart waiting for Danial's next move. She wanted to have his cock again in her pussy like what happened earlier but this time she wanted to do it missionary style. She's confident that Danial will be gentle, just like he was being gentle when he fucked her from behind earlier.

Danial now kneel on the floor besides the bed where the beautiful pregnant lady is waiting for him. He started playfully playing with the hair on her loin.

"Do you always keep your bushes wild like this baby?"

"No, daddy... I always trimmed my pussy hair... But with my condition now it's difficult to shave myself... I'm sorry daddy if you don't like then..."

"No... No need to be sorry... Do you want daddy to shave for you?"

"Ooohh... Yes daddy... Please..."

Danial is not surprised when Dhiya started to call him daddy. He told her when in the car that he likes to roleplay, whether playing daddy, or teacher-student, doctor/nurse-patient et cetera. Dhiya confessed that she also had same fantasies once in a while though sadly she's too shy to tell her husband. She don't think that her husband can accept that since he's a bit traditional in that sense. Danial smiled while walking to get a fresh new shaver. 'Another man's loss is another man's gain...' he thought.

Dhiya waited patiently while waiting for Danial to put the saving foam on her before slowly shaving her hair away. Looking at Danial's concentrated face while he's shaving her somehow turns her on and she can't wait for it to be over...

Danial just stare and smile admiring his own work. Her pussy is truly a piece of beauty. Now that she's cleanly shaven, all of her is clearly visible for him to feast his eyes upon.

"Don't just stare daddy... Eat me..." Dhiya commanded.

Without further ado, Danial started to lick the slit of her pussy tasting the sweetness of her wet cunt.

He started to prise her puffy lips apart with his thumbs and her inner lips are glistening with her juices. Danial slide his thumbs up her folds, opening the skin up, pushing her inner labia apart and revealing her already hard clit. Beads of her juices, white and creamy, secrete from her cunt as he stroke her again and again.

"Oohhh daddy..." Dhiya moans seductively making Danial's cock rock hard again.

He started to slowly stroke his own cock while giving Dhiya his tongue lashing. He actually wanted to fuck this beautiful lady all day and night long but he don't think that she'll be able to bear in her condition no matter how much wanted. He didn't want anything to happen to the baby in her belly too and it took all of his discipline and self restrain not to bang her and fuck her as hard as he can when he was banging her from behind earlier.

"Ooohhhh... Daddy... It feeeelsss sssooo goooddd... Aaahhh..."

He turns his fingers palm upwards and start to push them in and out in a pumping action, curling his fingers to stroke her walls. Her hips tilt further into his mouth, as she pants...

"Yesss... Daddyyy... Yesss... Daddyyy... Moreee daddyyyyy...".

Danial can feel her muscles start to tense as she builds to her climax and continue to suck her clit and fuck her with his fingers, watching her face until he sees she almost reached her peak just like himself from stroking his own cock while hearing her sweet and seductive moan.

Without waiting further, he stand up and slowly shove his hard throbbing cock inside her trembling pussy as she reaches her climax then and there. Her body twists in ecstasy as he too shoots his load the second time inside her today. Her pussy grips his cock as if trying to squeeze every drop of his cum out of his body. His cock keeps shooting until there's no more left and starts to limp inside her. Once he feel his pussy starts to relax and stop squeezing his cock, Danial slowly pull out his now limp cock from inside her and watched his semen drips out from her pussy. Itbwas a sight to behold.

Dhiya lays stateless trying to get her breath back. The experience she'd had today was so intense and it'll probably be long before she'll start to regret it. She has never cheated on her husband and have never even had any intention to do so before. However, there's something that clicked between her and the man who now lays beside her on the bed, kissing her cheek and rubbing her tits and her belly and it makes her feel so loved. She had wanted to have that feeling with her husband but sadly they've seems to have lost their communication skill after they're married and especially after she's pregnant. It was like both of them became different person as soon as they get married.

"Are you okay Dhiya?"

"I'm okay... Just my stomach feels something..."

"You wanna to rest first? Maybe sleep here tonight? Might be dangerous to drive back in your condition..."

"Hhmmm... I would love to... But some one might see me... Us... Here... "

"We can just stay in my room... Tomorrow I don't have to play golf with my friends... We can just chat... Or maybe you can help me finish the next chapter..."

Dhiya can only stare at the man lying beside her. For the first time after so long she feel love again. She don't know if she'll see him ever again. Maybe she'll find some sexy cosplay costumes next time. She's not thinking yet about tomorrow. All she care about is now...

The End.

Note: The first part of the story is published in 'Cereka Sepintas Lalu'.