Under The Wings Of The Eagle

The rebels has been defeated. Or the victor is actually the one who rebelled, she doesn't care. Her husband, the King who also happened to be his younger brother wanted to replace her as the Queen with their younger sister. Both are dead now, thanks to the Conqueror. He, who came from across the sea, the Conqueror of Gaul and the Greeks were in pursuit of his own enemy in their own civil war. Together she and he and his small legion defeated the great army of natives and Macedonians who tried to dispose her of her position. Now her brother and sister are dead and she's the sole ruler of her vast land. Or is she?

She's from the lineage of great Kings and Queens herself. Her ancestor followed the brave and mighty Alexander himself to conquer the east but now his nation lies in ruin. A new race from a small settlement in between the seven hills now is conquering all that her ancestor has conquered. It wont be long before she herself will have to submit, not just her nation but also herself.

But she's a woman who knows how to conquer men, even the conquerer who conquered other men.

Tonight... In her chamber she lies waiting......

The Queen is just wearing a piece of loose white dress with a cup of wine in her hand looking seductively at the Conquerer as he enters. The sight of a goddess lying on the bed looking at him makes him forgot his plans for earlier demands. He needed her to submit and promise that the grain shipment will not stop. His toga, together with the papyrus scroll that he was holding now lies on the ground. He's now blinded by lust just as the Queen expected.

Seeing the fire in his eyes, the Queen reaches behind to the back of her neck, untying the strings holding her dress up. Slipping out of bed, she pulls the airy garment up and over her head, leaving her in nothing but her white naked olive skin. The conquerer remains silent and he still couldn't believe this is happening seeing the beautiful goddess naked as the day she was born. Her form is nothing short of sublime. Her skin is milky olive white, complemented by her long, red hair. Her breasts are firm and round and were topped by a pair of tiny, pink nipples, already hard from arousal. As his eyes traveled down her body, he finally came upon her womanhood, obscured by a tuft of red hair.

The conquerer swallowed hard, allowing her to help lift his red tunic up and over his head, exposing his chest. Though he did not have a young man's body, his arms and shoulders were well toned from his military training. She took immediate notice of this, running her soft hands up his arms and feeling their strength. They were the arms that had saved her life, as well as her dignity. As she tilts his face up to kiss him, she knew this is the man destined to conquer her and be conquered in return. Soon their tongues meet, beginning to dance and increasing their mutual passion. She moved her hands down his strong chest, but stopped at feeling the bulge inside his loincloth.

Untying the string that hold his loincloth, he now slid it down and took off his army boots at the same time, allowing his stiff and long not yet hard rod to spring free. She smiles at this, pushing him back onto the bed so she can inspect it further. The Queen first hold it as if a delicate jewel, turning it every which way in her delicate hand. She was a bit surprised by the spongy texture, but could still feel how hard he had become. She knows how aroused the Conquerer is right now.

With a smile giggle, she climbs up into bed with him, pulling the sheets up to cover their naked bodies. As she presses her lips to his in another passionate kiss, his mind continued to swim. He knows the danger in his actions, but he is incapable of resisting this woman's affections all the same. Rolling his body to lie on top of hers, he can feel his throbbing cock pressing against her pelvis. Her legs parted to allow him access, and the moment he had waited so long for had arrived at last. He do not see her now as a trophy or a prize but as a woman and a goddess that can fulfill his desire.

Everything about this incredible woman mesmerized him; her beauty, her seduction, it all drew him in. His cock throbbed painfully from arousal, begging to be given release, and she was all too happy to oblige. She took a firm grasp of his hips and guided him forward, pressing him against her slick entrance until he entered her, melting both of them away for good.

"Ah!" she gasped.

As her whimpers turns to moans of passion, he resumes his entry into her virgin pussy, beginning to stretch her as he did so. She is incredibly tight, more so than he had ever imagined in his wildest dreams. He keeps his pace moderate, not only to keep from hurting her but also to try and help himself last a bit longer, not that she had anyone else now to compare his performance to. All the while, the velvety walls of her womanhood continued to milk him, urging him on to an inevitable conclusion.

After the first minute or so, she finally has the presence of mind to open her eyes, gazing upon him. She brushed her fingers across his cheek and he took the hint, locking his eyes upon hers. They says nothing as they joined, savoring the sensations of each other's touch. Soon, his breathing became more labored, and both knew the moment was close at hand. Kissing him once more, she smiles and ran her fingers through his hair.

"I am yours, Imperator. Do not restrain yourself," she whispers into his ear.

This was more than the Conqueror could bear. Her words cut right to his soul, egging him on and pushing him past the point of no return. His face twisted, and his cock begins to fill with hot semen; nothing could have hold him back. Any chance he had of pulling out was lost when she whispers her sultry words. He knows the truth. He knows how he feels about this incredible woman. Throwing all caution out the window, he plows his last into her, unleashing his seed into her womb with a cry of sheer ecstasy and bliss. His muscles twitches for what seemed like ages, until he at last comes down from his high, tilting his head down to kiss her once more.

*************

The Queen lies awake in bed, her head on the strong chest of the Conqueror He had passed out almost the moment they had finished making love, but her restless mind would not quiet. She is pondering everything that had happened in the last two days. Losing her family, even though her brother and sister tried to kill her and more importantly she almost lost her crown, it was all too much.

As her mind raced, a feeling of dread begins to wash over her. What could become of their joining? What if she now carried his child? Though she would love nothing more than to bear his children, she also knew the danger it presented, giving birth to someone who may lay a claim to the throne of a foreign nation. A nation who may treat her as a subservient slave. What harm could she be doing to history, and to the conqueror's nation? What if...

She could not think anymore. She has been conquered and now she must conquer back.

With the Conqueror still lying on his back, she straddles him and guide his thick cock again to enter her as he slowly opens his eyes when she rides him again and again and again...

Her beautiful emerald eyes look down at him. Her large round succulent breasts bounce upon her chest, as she swivels her hips, making his stiffened manhood stir around her insides.

His cock is rock hard inside her, as she seduces and violates him once again. He had long ago lost any count of how many times he've shot his cum inside her, but she never seems to get enough. The manacles on his wrists and ankles stopshim from being able to fight back or defend himself. Is it possible to be worn-out and suffused with energy at the same time? Has the conquerer finally be conquered?

Despite this being against his will, her tight and wet pussy wrapped around his cock feels truly fantastic. There is a burning deep inside her that sets his loins and lusts on fire. His mind becomes muddled, trying to figure out if he want to get out of here now or throw her down and have his way with her hot body.

Strength saturates him, as her pussy clamps down on him and her juices flow down and off her scrotum. Her velvety folds ripple around his stiff cock and she moan loudly as he fire yet one more load into her, thus ending this round as she in turn receives vigor from him. At least this time it had been nonviolent.

Cleopatra smiles to herself looking at sleeping Caesar. While the Eagle of Rome has conquered the lands of the Pharoahs, it is she alone that has the grip of Rome within the palm of her hand...

The End