The Queen And The Knight

The rebellion is brewing. The King had to leave to quell the trouble before it became rotten. He had to left last week with most of his knights except a few to guard the castle. The young knight is the one that was left behind. It's now or never.

After having her late evening meal, she walked alone along the battlement facing the outer moat towards one of the high tower. The Queen knows that the knight will be station there, probably alone. She had asked her handmaidens not to follow her, telling them she wanted to be alone tonight. Once the Queen has commanded, the others followed.

The castle is huge. The outer wall spans hundreds of feets just on one side and there are four sides altogether. On each corner there's a huge tower and the Queen is walking towards one of them, alone, just wearing her thin nightgown. The air is warm on that hot summer night. She actually preferred another villa by the sea where the cool breeze is more to her liking but the King decided that it's more dangerous for her to stay there. The villa by the white cliff is harder to defend from attack as there's only medium motte encircling the bailey.

The Queen's heart beats faster the nearer she is to the tower. She remembers how the Knight occasionally steals the look at her during the day everytime they met. The look that melt her loins.

The Queen enters the almost tower and the Knight turn around unsheating his sword though quickly drop to his knee upon seeing the Queen.

"My Queen... Forgive me..."

"Rise Sir Knight... and please sheath your sword... I am unarmed..." commands the Queen with a small laugh.

The Knight slowly rise and sheath his sword. He took a quick look towards the outside across the moat before turning to face the Queen again.

"How may I help you My Queen? It's dangerous to be out here all alone..."

"How can there be any danger when there are gallant knights protecting me... Like you..."

"Yes.m... But still..."

"It's alright Sir Knight... I trust you... I believe I will be safe whenever you all are around... Tonight I'm just bored... And need to take some fresh air..."

"So... What can I do for your Highness?"

"Just talk to me... Keep me company..."

"Of course your Highness, as you wish..."

"You do not wish it?"

"You're the Queen... your Highness... Your wish is my command..."

"In that case, I command you to forget that I am the Queen right now..."

"Eeeer..."

"Just call me Jen... Or Jenny..."

"Yes my... Eeer... milady, Jen... Jenny..."

The Queen smiled. She walked to the edge of the wall overlooking woods and the villages below. There's not many lights from the small houses she sees from the top of the tower. Most people are already asleep, she guess. Maybe it's late already. She heard the howling of the wolves probably from the dark woods leading towards the small hill nearby where there's another lookout tower is standing.

"Do you think there are leprechauns out there? Or feys?"

"No milady... I do not think leprechauns and feys exist..."

"They do exist fron where I came from... At least that's what the old folks back home told me... Where do you cone from, Sir?"

"From across the sea milady... Bretonia..."

"Bretonia...? Hmm... I've never been to sea before... Is it far...?"

"Just half a day by boat milady... It's just over there..." said the Knight pointing to the south.

"I would like to see your homeland one day, Sir... May you take me one day?"

"There's nothing more to see milady... The barbarians from the east came and destroy all..."

"Barbarians? Will they come over here too?"

"I do not think so milady... They just cane riding their horses, shooting arrows, burn the villages, sack the towns and then leave..."

"But... What if they do come here?"

"The King will protect us all, milady..."

"The King couldn't even control his bastard son... Now he's rebelling... Should have strangled the boy right after birth..."

The Knight did not say anything. It was not his place to comment on the King and his bastard son. The son who rebelled because the King did not want to name him as his heir even though the King and the Queen does not yet have any child.

"Anyway... Thank you for your time Sir Knight... It's getting late... I should be going back... Will you still be on guard here tomorrow?"

"Yes my Queen... Your Highness..."

"Then I'll talk to you tomorrow... Good night..."

The Queen left without waiting for the Knight to acknowlegde her. She just cannot stay here. Being so close to the handsome Knight made her tremble though she managed to to show it. Her felt wetness in her loins and it took every self control that she had not jump on him. To feel his mouth on hers, his body against hers, his 'thing' inside her.

She had to go back to her chamber, so that she can satisfy herself again, just like she's been doing everytime after the King mounted her and left her always wanting. She can easily find what she wanted with her own hands on her breasts rather than the King's, or her fingers inside her womanhood instead of the King's. Even after a summer has passed since she was married she has not find heavens as told by her handmaidens. Maybe heavens does not exist?

Each night night after night the Queen goes to the tower after dinner to talk with the Knight and every nights also she went back to her chamber to satisfy herself. Tonight is the same but the Queen decided that tonight is the night and she doesn't want to go back to her chamber empty handed.

"Do you find me beautiful, Sir Knight?"

"You are milady... There's none as beautiful as you..."

"Did you just say that because I am your Queen?"

"No milady... I have seen other queens and princesses and no one can compare with you..."

The Queen smiles. She standing right besides the Knight. The air is cool tonight and looks like the rain is coming. Her body shrivers and the Knight seems to realize that.

"Would you like to have my cloak, milady?" said the Knight while taking of his cloak but what he saw surprised him to to the bone.

The Queen dropped her gown and now is standing naked besides him.

"Warm me up, Sir Knight..."

"My Lady... Noooo..." whispers the Knight and kneeling down.

The Queen saw the Knight kneeling down and grab his hair bringing him towards her crotch. She brought one of her leg up on the Knight's shoulder. The Knights is still only for a moment before he also succumb to to his desire.

The Queen now feels the Knight's lips on her crotch, kissing her before using his tongue on the slit between her legs. He uses his tongue lavishly like he has never tasted a woman before and her fluids are sweeter than wine. His hands grabs her buttocks pulling her closer to him giving her the best experience she ever had, yet she knew there's more to come.

"Oooooooo... Sirrrr... Youuu areee...."

The Queen could not finish her words when she felt the Knight's fingers are probing her slit and enters inside her between her lower lips. His tongue is now licking at the tip of her vagina making her body warm and her legs shaking. She felt his fingers moving faster and faster inside her until she could not hold herself anymore.

"Mooree... Don't stop... Ooohhh..."

Her body shocks zipping down her legs, building her up until she tipped over the edge, her vagina contracting against nothingness, her legs shaking at the glorious sensations running through her body.

Slow steady licks teasing the botton of her vagina until it started to swell and push past the hood, she moaned so quietly to start with, until his tongue started to flick over her now swollen button. The faster he moved his tongue the louder her moans became until she pushed her crotch onto his face grinding herself down on him.

She felt her cunt contract and then she let out a stream of fluid from lips directly into his mouth. Her vagina oozed out her cum and he sucked that into hid mouth too, dipping his tongue into her hole, tasting her dainty musky sweetness.

The Queen could no longer stand and she almost fell down to the cold hard stone floor of the tower if not for the Knight who manage to hold her body and hold her gently before himself sitting down and let her sit on his lap. The Queen's naked body with his arms around her is not what the Knight had swore an oath for, yet he knew there was no turning back.

The Queen doesn't care. She has finally found heaven.

The End