Au Revoir, Mon Amour

The Emperor looks at the carriage carrying her leaving the palace for the last time. She's his first love, the woman that loved him when he's just a lowly Brigadier and has been with him through thick and thin until he is what he is now. She was a widow of an aristocrat and he's just a provincial with no name, only determination and desire to prove to other that he is the best among the best and he has already prove it many times over. From commanding batalions, to divisions, to armies and now his adopted country, he has shown that he's no longer a lowly provincial that can easily be swept aside.

There's always streaks of infidelity during their marriage, after all they were frequently apart due to frequent wars. His latest was a countess from Poland while she took whoever fancy her, even his own subordinates to cure her loneliness. Yet their love is so great and he swore he has never love anyone else like her before and maybe even after. However, his duty to his empire is bigger than what's in his heart. He has to divorce her as she could not provide him an heir. An empire without an heir is as dangerous as in any battles he has participated an commanded. The empire that Alexander created many, many centuries ago fell apart and disintergrate right after his death since he had no heir to continue his legacy. Because of this, the Emperor can only watch with great sadness as the carriage slowly leave the Tuileries.

The Emperor sat alone besides the fireplace in his chamber. In few weeks he will have to marry a princess from the neighbouring nation. This marriage is not just to provide him an heir but also an important political alliance. They have been enemies and he has defeated them many, many times over yet his also hope that the peace treaty that was last sign after their last defeat will hold. They will also have their duty to help him from other enemies as long as their princess is still the new Empress of his nation.

Yet the Emperor for tonight will not look at the future but to the past. The now former Empress has always been his friend and his lover. She's the only person that can change his mind on whatever things he had already decided to do. She may be a few years older than him but their lovemaking is the best he had ever had compared to hundreds other women he had tasted, even if compared to the young and beautiful beautiful Polish countess.

The final lovemaking last was was the most intense. She had ride him on that red long sofa he is sitting now in front that fireplace as hard as he ever remembered.

She leaned forward and kissed him again and again passionately and he gripped her big and soft round ass with his hands. He pulled her pelvis forward, grinding it into his erection, as his lips left her mouth and started to kiss down her neck.

She seemed to like that, and was pushing herself even closer to him. One of his hand on her belly was squashed between them, and he brought it up to one of her breasts, cupping them and rubbingher nipples . The nipple poked, erect, into his palm, and he heard her gasp.

The Emperor started mouthing the skin of her neck with his open mouth, and that caused her to sigh. He loves how soft her breast was, and how it filled his hand. His rubbing had caused her nipples to get so hard, and he took one between his fingertips and rolled it before changing to another. The Empress sighed again with delight, so he kept doing that. She brought her hand around from his hair and pushed it between them, rubbing his cock through his pants. It felt so good that he nearly came right then.

He kept pinching her nipples, and pulling and rolling them. She let out contented hums and sighs. His lips nuzzled the curves of her shoulder. She was starting
to sweat a little, and it was deliciously salty.

He rolled onto his back, and she straddled his chest. Her hands were stroking his hair and shoulders. She was looking into his eyes and he then took a deep breath, and moved his hand between her naked thighs and rubs her pussy. She smiled and started rotating her hips while he stroked harder. She was pushing down against his hand, her eyes were closed, and she was obviously enjoying herself.

The Empress leaned forward, moving her pelvis back, and dropping one arm to support herself. He felt her rest her
weight on his rubbing hand. Her crotch was so warm he could feel her heat throughout the cold, cold night.

With her other hand, she stroked his head, and drew it toward her. Her breasts were dancing before him, the
nipples pushing forward inviting him to
tke one of her nipples into his mouth and sucked it.

Not able to hold herself anymore, she reach down and took his cock off his pants and slid it into her wet waiting pussy. Once all the length of his hard cock is inside her she rides him so hard, grinding her pussy and her ass backward and forward while is hands and mouth kissing and squeezing her big soft breasts, sucking at her tits. This is not their first time but since this may be their last together her action was so intense. He can feel his climax coming nearer the same time her body stated to shudder giving signs that hers is coming soon too.

Then it was over. His cum flooded her pussy mixing with her juice and some flows out towards his loins. He then took a blanket to cover their bodies from the cold night with his cock still inside her until they both fell asleep on the couch.

Remembering the night, tears flows down his cheek. While Joséphine will no longer be the Empress of France, she'll always be the Empress in Napoléon's heart.

"Goodbye, my love..."

The End