୨♡୧ Crushing/Pining Hcs ୨♡୧

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Crush hcs

ik i did this before but i really like to expand on it more. the idea of having a crush is so cute and the pining stage of a relationship literally makes me explode its sm fun to think about

(lowercase writing, hcs and drabbles)

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Aoi Valt

♡ i think it hits him out of nowhere. like he could be helping his mom take out a fresh batch of bread upon returning home after being on another adventure, and his brain clicked the missing puzzle piece. and he just freezes.

♡ after figuring out that his feelings towards you have drastically changed from 'just friends' to 'ohmygod i have a crush on them' makes him feel giddy. it feels like hes on cloud nine

♡ you might find yourself constantly by valt's presence since he makes the extra effort into trying to spend as much time as he can with you. hes a lil more touchy in terms of always patting you on the shoulder and just him trying to find any sort of excuse just to give you a high-five or fist-bump.

♡ tokonatsu and nika definitely tease him for this. there are several instances where the twins catch valt giggling and kicking his legs and they immediately know he's talking to you. during the chat sessions, the twins cant help but embarrass their older brother by cooing and even making kissy noises. valt kicks them out for this.

♡ but the moment he sees you reciprocating these affectionate gestures, valt immediately grows red in the face and starts to laugh nervously, also avoiding eye contact as much as possible. but ultimately, he leans into it.

valt cant help but stare at you whenever you enter a room. he just cant help it! you're so pretty that he just has to look at you! but if you ever take notice, valt does one of two things; he instantly looks away, the redness in his cheeks becoming all the more visible as he tugs on the hem of his shirt to relieve himself of the embarrassment. or if he's feeling confident that particular day, he'd wave while blushing and smiling like the lovesick idiot he is.

Kurenai Shu

♡ bros emotionally constipated what do you think he'd do??? figure it out himself? NO

♡ shu will fr just sit with this emotion for deadass weeks. "oh, my heart suddenly beats 10x faster when y/n smiles at me? i must be tired from running" (shu did not run that day). "my face heats up whenever y/n encourages me? nono, it must be because im training" (did not train that day). "y/n gets red whenever i give her my jacket? its because the weather is a little cold" (it's like 70 degrees). he will never piece it together until valt straight up tells him like, "bro. you like them" and shu tries so hard to deny it

♡ like what??? wdym its not normal for shu to immediately run to his phone the moment you text back?!?!?! wdym its not normal for shu to drop everything just to answer a phone call from you??

♡ as soon as shu comes to terms with it and understands he has a crush on you, shu literally becomes so shy. shu struggles to look at you in the eye despite trying his best to act polite. shu literally fumbles over his words whenever he engages in conversation with you!! that never happened before?!?! 

♡ unlike valt, who becomes slightly more confident in his abilities and at least tries to woo you, shu quite literally doesn't know what to do. he's still learning how to convey and become a more expressive person, but romance/pining for a person is very new to him. so please, excuse the red face he gets whenever he talks to you. excuse the stupid smile shu gets whenever he stares at you for far too long. excuse the lack of eye contact, shu is only afraid that you'd notice straight away the love-sick gaze he gives you.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jun 17, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

BeyBurst Scenarios + Headcannonsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें