୨♡୧ Grateful୨♡୧

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

What He's Grateful For

(Also what he loves abt you LMAO)

*these are all lowercase and in paragraphs

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Aoi Valt

Your Overwhelming Support

valt knows he was a handful (still is!), even when he was younger. that little ball of sunshine and constant energy never seemed to have tired you out. valt remembers when he was just starting out his beyblade career with just his first version of valkyrie and just the basics of beyblading. you never once discouraged him and only supported him in his decision of creating the 'best beyblade club the world has ever seen'! he adores the fact that you were always the first to comfort him after a loss, the first to encourage him, the first one to be told about a future design of valkyrie, the first person he asked to bring across the world, and his first s/o. he will never forget the heartfelt supportive words you gave him once after he lost his first-ever national tournament thanks to lui. whenever he'd win a battle, he will, no matter what, become shocked each time you come up running to him with flowers and a 'congratulations!'. it's always a nice surprise that he'll never get used to. but at least he'd look at you with adoring brown eyes each time without fail with a light blush on his cheeks. honestly, he genuinely thinks he would never be here if it weren't for your constant encouragement.

valt loves the fact that even though he was champion and #1 in the entire world of beyblade, he would have to be traveling regularly, and yet you never seem to mind. sure, you'd get sad n' such but you'd be the first person he'd see when he comes back home to you <3.

Aoi Tokonatsu

Your capability of seeing him

tokonatsu loves his brother and always will, but sometimes it's so tiring to always be asked about him whenever someone greets him. nika gets the same thing yet not as hard because she isn't a blader. tokonatsu takes the biggest hit because he, too, is a blader. but you never seem to ask or even mention valt whenever you're with him. instead of asking to give something to valt, you always compliment him and every little thing he does. you know how to differentiate between the aoi brothers and he couldn't be more grateful. he doesn't have to be so worried about how he'll look if he loses to someone around you because he knows you won't berate him. its actually really cute to see him so flustered whenever you compliment him on something that's uniquely on him. his concentrated adorable face, the little fidgets he does with his gloves whenever he's so focused, the small hum every now and then when he's close to winning, the cute snorts whenever he laughs. it's all so special because its coming from him. you sometimes bring these cute habits up and he always grows red as a cherry and stammers a protest.

Kurenai Shu

Your patience and love

shu had a very rough childhood. being left alone for most of his adolescent life up until his teen years, shu didn't know how to show love in both the romantic sense and platonic sense. truth be told, he's very awkward whenever people hug him or show any sort of romantic (or platonic!) action with him because he just doesn't know how to react. that's why he's so thankful for your patience in handling him and making sure he's comfortable in each step of your relationship. it starts off small with the simple hand-holding now and then, evolving to a hug, then becoming comfortable to the more intimate actions such as forehead kisses n' such. it was all very awkward in the 'firsts'. you cant really blame him, scarred an eye, having to deal with the loneliness of not having his parents around, being manipulated in the hands of a madman, dealing with lain, he's become very distant in terms of emotions at times. you have to handle his feelings like you're dealing with the most fragile glass in your life. but its okay, because if shu loves you so much to the point where he's fine with a few mistakes here and there, this relationship will blossom healthily. shu can become very loving if your patient with his every flaw.