୨♡୧ First Kisses ୨♡୧

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

First Kiss!

*You're already in a relationship!

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Aoi Valt

"[FIRST NAME]! ARE YOU OKAY?!"

Valt's a clumsy idiot. No one can really deny that at all. He's sorta forgetful while in the kitchen which is why he usually has someone else in the room. However, you had come over for the day and merely decided to help out in baking the next batch of pastries for the shop tomorrow. However, he accidentally forgot the pan was still hot from being in the oven and you placed your hand on the piping hot pan.

"I'm fine, I'm fine," you reassured him, placing your hand under the sink in cool water. "But man did that hurt. . ." you whined.

Valt ran over to you and nervously looked at your red skin. He couldn't help but feel awful at his silly mistake. So, out of instinct, Valt reached out to your hand, watching as you tensed the instant your hand neared his face. Valt pressed his lips against your hand and pulled away with an innocent, yet shining smile.

"Mom always says that kisses make everything better!" He says, "Plus they heal faster, too!" You felt as if your heart exploded into two before gulping and used your hands to cup his cute cheeks. Pulling him closer and gently pressing your lips on his.

Aoi Tokonatsu

"What if I'm not good enough?" Tokonatsu asked you one day in the storage of the cafe in the later hours, looking at you

"What if I'm not good enough?" Tokonatsu asked you one day in the storage of the cafe in the later hours, looking at you. "People always think that I have to be as good as my brother, but. . ."