୨♡୧ Them as Cats୨♡୧

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Headcanons

Cat AU

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

tbh im allergic to cats but I thought that this would be a funny thing to write abt LMAO this is just a crack au where they're literally housepets idk

man is this really what i post after not updating for like three months lol

ALSO MY PC DELETED THE GIFS AND NOW I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO GET THEM BACK SORRY

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Aoi Valt

- I can totally see valt as this hyperactive cat that WILL continuously have zoomies every second of the day. unless you can keep him busy with cat toys or have another housecat, he will accidentally break things at 3 AM.

- he's a very friendly cat. whenever you have guests over, whether they're family, friends, strangers, valt is going to ask for attention by pawing them on their arm or purr against their legs. so, if you have no idea how to entertain guests, valt is literally your savior.

- valt doesn't like being kept inside every day. he does appreciate indoor days; where he can just observe you and bask in your attention, but he LOVES going outside and interacting with the other cats whose owners allow them out as well. although, i'd highly suggest giving him a collar with your contact information or microchipping him since he does get lost often. one time, he disappeared for two whole days only for him to be down the street, playing with the other cats because he didn't know where home was.

- valt's super curious about everything. whenever he's with you, he's constantly on your tail to watch you do your things. it's actually very cute because he tries to mimic you sometimes. oh, you're drawing? painting, even? valt's right there, slamming his paw on the paint and made a paw-print directly in the center of your drawing. you were going to scold him, but then see his innocent-looking eyes, staring you down—and then you give up bc he's just too cute. also, if you're switching rooms, and he is occupied by something, valt RUSHES to your side because he doesn't wanna miss out on anything you do.

- when it's time for bed, valt doesn't sleep in the bed you bought for him. he really likes your bed more and will sleep there 80% of the time. when he does, he literally RACES you to your own bed, hops on, waits for you, and then starts doing those biscuit-making actions with his paws once you're tucked in and comfortable. it's the cutest thing ever i stg. 

- valt's actually a deep sleeper and when you tried waking him up in the morning, you thought he was dead before you got his favorite snack which is bread from the bakery down the street, and woke him up. (they know valt specifically and they take special cat orders to make their pastries edible for him).

- this guy's appetite is so big, too. he would finish two whole bowls worth of cat food and strut off proudly to drink water. you've never spent more money on anything other than cat food for this guy.

Aoi Tokonatsu

- tokonatsu isn't as active and would much prefer to be by your side. actually, you bought him alongside valt since they were both brother-kitties. tokonatsu is the younger one while valt was the oldest by 1 year. they had a little sister but you assumed someone else bought her since she wasn't there when you came.