Dating someone?

Nancy parked the car at a familiar forest clearing. Robin remembers now, this is the way to skull rock. It's where Eddie hid while he was still a fugitive. After Hopper came back he made the government clear all their names so the people of Hawkins would stop terrorizing the hospital. Eddie and Max were in the same room together so they had each others company when the guests had to leave. Max woke up from her 2 day coma and recovered completely. The doctors said it was a miracle. Eddies wounds got stitches and he was out of the hospital 3 days after. The sad thing was that Maxs mom only came once and didn't even stay long. Max didn't go back home after she was out of the hospital, instead Wayne offered her to move in with them into their new home. The small house is much bigger and nicer then the old rusty trailer they had before. Hopper some how managed to persuade the government to get them a bigger house.

"Good idea to go here Nance, I rarely see people around here.", Robin asserts while checking out her surroundings. Nothing has changed since she was here the last time.

"Thanks, I figured this was the best option. I doubt my mom would like it if I'd skip class and it's probably the same thing with your parents right?", Nancy asked.

"I don't know, actually I think they wouldn't care that much. After I told them I fell on the railing at school, while running from the earth quake they didn't even say anything after. My dad just shrugged. But they would mind if I was "bothering" them while I should be in school. I feel like the only thing I do is bother them, that's how they make me feel.", Robin confessed on the verge of tears again. She felt pathetic for being so week. Other people have gone through worse things.

"Robin...I'm sorry you have shitty parents. If it makes you feel better my dad is a dick too. He thinks he's better then every one, thus I get it a bit.", Nancy replied angrily, unbuckling her seat belt. She got up from her seat and walked around the car to open the door for Robin. The brunette pulled her up from the car seat and closed the door again. The taller girl felt a blush creep up on her face.

"Thank you milady", Robin bluffs teasingly.

"Of course monsieur", The smaller girls laughed back with a faint blush on her face. Robin isn't sure if her eyes are playing tricks on her or if she made Nancy Wheeler blush.

Robin has never felt like this around anyone before, not even Tammy Thomson or Vicky or any other girl she ever met. She's terrified it might be a bit more then just some stupid teen crush. No, no she's just like every other girl, a stupid crush that will fade away sooner or later.                      They started walking towards the massive rock, in awkward silence at first but it started to get unbearable so Robin started talking.

"How are you and Jonathan, it's okay if you don't want to talk about this with me.",Robin uttered shyly.

"Actually I need someone to talk to about this. I mean I can't boys talk with my mom and surely not with Steve. Everyone else is either too young or stoned out of their minds these days.", Nancy huffed out in one breath,"Me and Jonathan broke up. He is just not the right person, even if everyone thinks we are such a great power couple, that's just not true."

"Oh I'm sorry, why, if I may ask?", the blonde inquired curiously.

"He didn't apply to Emerson and the distance didn't work out. We grew apart over time, I don't have feelings for him anymore. He can be so rude sometimes, for example three weeks ago, when we broke up by the way, he called me a lunatic because I get flash backs to... you know what. And the shittiest thing is he doesn't apologize after he did something wrong. He sometimes is just so..... UGH, like I could strangle him then and there.", the curly haired girl ranted.

"God he sounds like a douche. Nancy he can't call you you're a lunatic, he didn't go through what you went trough. Will came back and you lost someone really special. And that Vecna creep got you so fuck him!", Robin stated.

"You're right he's an asshole, but have you dated anyone yet? I've never seen you with any one at school.", Nancy interrogated sitting down on the log that is lying on the ground. Robin sat down next to her with a huff.

"I...Well...Not really, no I haven't. I'm not really interested in dating at the moment.", the taller girl said being untruthful.

"Oh come on, stop lying, you're blushing.", The smaller girl teases. Robin gets even redder, but before she can say anything else Eddie and Steve appear behind two bushes. The boys jump out and scare them. Out of reflex Robin grabs Nancys hand. She didn't realize it until Steve started laughing or rather grunting.

"Pahahahahaha, you should have seen your faces, they were hilarious hahahahah.", Steve sinkered eagerly.

"Ha ha very funny dingus.", Robin exclaimed while pulling her hand away from Nancys carefully. Eddie glaced at their hands thoughtfully, he knew exactly whats going on. He started smirking.

"What're ya girls up to? And since when does Nancy Wheeler skip class?", Eddie asked with a stupid grin.

"Since I want to.", the older girl said dryly.

"Why so rude Wheeler?", Eddie questioned, still smirking.

"Yeah,why so rude Wheeler?", Steve rejoined enthusiastically.

"Ugh whats wrong with you two? And why are you guys skipping class? I thought Eddie will fail the exams again if he falls back again.", Robin implyed.

"Nah man, Imma snatch that diploma and run like hell out of here. I got smarter you know.", Eddie remarked.

"Right. What was your last grade? Oh now I remember, you had a D- in your maths exam.", the taller girl grumbled.

"Stop behaving like god damn children and quit the bickering. Please. I heard that Bennys family decided to renovate the diner. It opened last weekend, we should go cause I'm hungry.", Nancy suggested.

"Sounds nice Nance, lets go.", Robin replied excitedly.