Happy

Time skip 3 Months after

"Robin, we'll be late again!", Nancy screamed already holding the car keys in her Hand.

"Coming!!!", Robin replied, grabbing the Toast out of the Toaster and running over to the car.

"We can't be late again! Mrs. Klick is gonna kill us if we keep on showing up too late."

"I know we really need a new alarm"

"Yeah Steve's not gonna be too happy about it either"

"Yeah", Robin said, rolling her eyes playfully.

They drive into the school parking lot and got out of the car to greet Steve. He was standing at his car with some girl. Robin couldn't really remember her Name. Steve has a new Date every other day.

"There you are!", he started,"we'll be late again!

"I know I know we're sorry okay the Alarm didn't go off again we really need a new one. Sorry"

"And who are you exactly?", the girl asked.

"Oh, um I'm Robin, Steve's best friend and this is Nancy. I'm sure you know her."

"Right, Steve's best friend..."

"Yeah you have a problem with that?"

"No", she simply said, dragging Steve into school.

"I'll see you guys later", he mumbled

"God she's a priss", Nancy whispered.

"We'll that's what I thought you were before the whole evil Russian thing happened"

"I'm sorry", Nancy gasped,"how dare you"

"You gave off servier priss vibes", Robin laughed.

"Seriously Robin we'll be really late if don't get to class NOW"

"Right I forgot about that"

Robin and Nancy both ran into class and weren't too late. Mrs Klick wasn't too harsh and let it slide. For the first time in a very long time Robin felt happy again. Happy to be alive. Happy to be herself. Happy to be with Nancy. She didn't care what others thought of her anymore. The only thing that matteres was That Nancy was happy and that she was happy too.

A/n: this chapter is like really short and I have absolutely no clue how to end this Story so ig this is it. Hope you enjoyed it and thx for bringing this Story up to First Place #nmlnm and #ronance
I might change the Ending a little if I find time for it.