~chapter three~ Concealed bruises

"shit" i whispered peering over at the clock on my night stand.

8:45am

"Shit shit shit" I sprung out of bed running to the bathroom.

I looked in the mirror, a big purple bruise was forming on my cheekbone. I grabbed some foundation and started caking my face in the stuff, hoping to hide the beat in Axl gave my face last night.

•Flashback•

"Where the fuck have you been!"

Axl was drunk and not only was he drunk, he was on something. I could tell from his dry, red eyes and the way his lips were trembling.

"Are you seriously asking ME where IVE been, you fucking dragged me out with you and left me for over an hour" i hissed, completely dumbfounded of how he can be asking me that right now.

"I, I c-came back and you wasn't there. Not my fault" he gave me a smug look.

"Oh bullshit, I was sat there for over an hour waiting for you and you never showed so I left with slash-"

"WHAT"

"No I mean....shit" I sigh

"You were with him" he hissed through his teeth.

"Why do you care, you were the one throwing the jokes about him being my boyfriend" i Scoffed

"Do you hear your self, I said joke. I was joking. So it doesn't mean you should be whoring it around with him" he clenched his fist.

"Your kidding right?" I joked, pinching the bridge of my nose.

"I literally went for food with him and he walked me home because he didn't want me to walk home by myself. You should have been there, god and saying I'm whoring around with him. you sound just like dad" i hissed, now I knew that would sting.

With his fist still clenched he leapt from his seat at the kitchen table, shoving me into the tiled wall and pinning my arms up.

"Don't you dare.say.that.again." I could see everything just by looking into his eyes as they searched mine waiting for my answer.

"Just.like.dad" I whispered between breaths

"FUCK YOU"

•End of flashback•

Axl hit me.

I know he didn't mean it and I know I said some stupid stuff to trigger his temper, but it doesn't mean I deserved it. right?

Life was rather lonely before moving to California, a new school with new people and a fresh start.

I've been alone my whole life, I was always the kid who sat of my own in the cafeteria, nobody ever wanted to pair up with me for group work in class. I guess they didn't want to be friends with girl who came in to school black and blue.

But back then I couldn't hide the fact I was getting abused, even worse the teachers didn't seem to care less.

I felt like I was in a mirror maze, at first glance there's so many reflections of people but in reality I was all alone.

Slash and Steven are the first people I can be unapologetically me around. But, with that being said I didn't want them to see the bruises. They can't know.  Axl, he's never done this before I know he's sorry.