~Chapter Ten~ Part-Two

Me and the guys had just gotten back from band practice, we all lazily sat down sipping on beer and watching the array of music videos that played on mtv.

Bon jovi"s "you give love a bad name" had just ended as one of motley crues newest music videos began playing.

The guys all digged them but I just thought they were douches who wore too much makeup nikki's cool though so is Tommy, but I payed little attention to the tv screen as I puffed on my cigarette.

That was until I heard duff mention that this hot chick he met at the rainbow would be in the video, so now of course, I was interested.

As the music video went on it persisted of the guys driving on Harley's, going to different strip clubs as the strippers I've grown to know from being down on the strip to much for my own good, danced around on the poles.

"That's the chick dude...right there" duff shouted grabbing all our attention as he pointed to the tv screen as the camera flashed from Nikki playing his bass over to a girl.

Her brunette hair was teased slightly, her lips painted red and above her nose sat black sunglasses. She danced around the pole with such elegance as a sheer black robe slipped off her shoulder down to the ground revealing a red matching lingerie set with matching stockings and black heels.

Duff was right she was hot. Everything about the girl on the screen seemed so familiar to me.

Her hair, her body, the parts of her face that weren't hidden behind black shades, the way she paraded around that stage...seemed so familiar.

If I wasn't so engrossed in the television, I would've notice Axl storm out of the room, but I didn't I was so fascinated by the women on the screen, not only because she was hot. But because it's almost like I recognised her.

The video continued on, my full attention set on the tv. Vince seated in a chair as women danced around him, Tommy tipping the girls on stage, Mick in the dressing room performing his solo and back to Nikki playing his bass.

I waited patiently hoping for another glance at the women, as she finally came onto the screen once again.

If the tv wasn't so loud I'm sure as hell the guys would have heard the gasp that left my lips as I set my eyes back on the tv.

The sunglasses once disguising her had gone, as she slowly crawled towards the camera looking straight into it with a seductive smile. Holy shit.

It couldn't have been could it ?

That wasn't really her, was it?

"Slash...you good man?" Steven questioned me as he nudged my shoulder.

I was shocked that he couldn't see the resemblance too, but I had no time to respond as Axl emerged from the hallway of our bedrooms.

"Where are the keys Izzy" he shot, anger filled his eyes as he passed back and forth

"Why do you need them...? It's like one in the morning dude?" Izzy replies bluntly

"Izzy just give me the fucking keys to the van!" He spat, finally snatching the keys from Izzy's hands as he gave in to Axls Demand.

"Alx where the fuck are you even going?" Duff asked, just as Axl was about to slam the front door shut he moved away before he spoke pointing at the tv.

"To go find my bitch of a sister and ask her why she's acting like a slut on fucking television!"

What felt like the longest shift of my life was now over. I am currently making the trip back home on the last bus of the night.