~Chapter Eleven~ whiskey

I open the door and before I could even breathe a word about the absence of him in my life the past few years he barges straight in.

"I leave you, let you find your own independence in life and you throw yourself around a pole in nothing but a thong on live television, Jesus fuck melody what's this all about?" He raises his voice, throwing his arms up in the air as he heaves with anger.

I stand there bewildered for a second and slowly closed the door, shutting out Axl's raging voice from my neighbours.

"A "hey Mel, how have you been?" "Sorry I haven't spoken to you in 2 and half years because I abandoned you" would've been nice Axl" I smile sarcastically.

I roll my eyes as I watch him suck in a deep breath to scream at me again, I hear him hot on my heels as I make my way to the kitchen to poor a much needed glass of wine.

"Abandon you?" He scoffs "I didn't fucking abandon you Mel, I left to start my career. To start a real fucking band to make real fucking money, something you'd have no idea about clearly, considering what you do to make it" he looked at me, disgusted at what he had clearly seen on MTV.

"I'm not a fucking kid anymore Axl so stop treating me like I'm one, it's not like I'm sprawled out butt as naked in a centre fold playboy magazine and until then, keep your nose outta' my god damn business!" I scream, gulping down the remainder of the wine left in the bottle as I throw it in the trash.

"So what, your bumming it with the motley guys now?" He laughs "god, you're so desperate"  he added, getting up in my face just as he did when I was fifteen.

"You're acting as if I'm a groupie, I do one music video shoot and now I'm the town whore?" I laugh sarcastically.

"I don't know maybe, you've changed melody I don't know who you are anyone, just look at you" Axl spat, looking me up and down.

"And you haven't changed a bit, you're still the selfish asshole you've always been" I added

"So is it the entire band you've slept with or just Nikki, I saw you the last week at the rainbow with them all, slut" he scoffed edging closer towards the door.

Thank god, is he done yet? Can he leave now.

"God you're jealous aren't you, your record deal will come one day, and you and all your sleazy bandmates can soak up in all the money and girls you want" I spat sarcastically.

"Yeah we will, and you'll come running back when you see who the guitarist is in my sleazy rock band" he laughed, a devilish grin on his face.

"What are you even talking about, I don't care who your fucking guitarist is Axl, I don't care about you or your shitty band now get the fuck outta' my house I've heard enough from you!" I stressed unintentionally moving the pieces of hair that covered my eye.

"What's wrong with your eye" Axl asked, his energy shifted completely.

"Nothing" I replied bluntly, turning to the side.

But that was no use, Axl stormed his way towards me grabbing my shoulders and inspecting my face.

"Who did this melody, who hit you" he shouted.

"Nobody Axl it's fine, just leave me alone" I cried.

"Was it that boyfriend of yours, if I was ill fucking kill him melody" he heaved.

I didn't reply I just began to cry slowly and then uncontrollably to the point I found it hard to breath.

"Where is he, I'll go right now Mel. I'll fucking kill that son of a bitch" he darted around the room.