~Chapter six~ Save her

4:24pm

I came home from school when my aunt Sammie told me she was heading to the mall shopping so I decided to go with her.

"So where's axl wandered off to today" Sammie asked as she searched the rack full of flowey blouses

"Probably at band practice I guess" I huff, flicking through the assortment of band tees.

"Hey" Sammie frowned, discarding the blouse she had picked up and turned towards me.

"What's up?" She asks

I don't know is the simple answer, but something in my mind is telling me it's way bigger than that.

"Oh it's nothing" i reassure her

"Mel, your my niece and a aunt can always tell when something wrong, spill" she said sternly

"Ugh, I've got this party to go to this weekend and I have nothing to wear" i sigh

Saul had invited me to a party that was being held at a girls house named Stacy, apparently she's super rich and had invited Saul and Steven to her party this weekend. I declined the invitation at first but soon after I realised maybe it will be a good way to make new friends, i mean I can't hang with Saul and Steven everyday. Although Saul is very good company might I add.

"Oh honey, you should I have said sooner. Come on let's pick you out a cute outfit to wear" she beamed, grabbing ahold of my hand as we headed over to the dresses.

"Ooo, I love this one go try it on!" She smiled.

The dress she currently had held up to my small body was a cherry red dress that flowed out sitting just above my knees. I took one look at the dress and instantly, No.

"It's gorgeous but i um, I don't really have the. Yanno" I cringed as I pointed down to my chest area.

"Oh don't be so silly, that's what push ups are for" she laughed throwing the dress on her shoulder as she began rooting through the bra section.

"A what what?" I laughed nervously.

"A push up bra honey, makes your ladies look even better. Here this one looks like it'll fit" she says, handing me the dress and bra.

"Okayy" I said taking the clothes from her hands and heading to the dressing room.

The dress fit like a glove, very pretty colure and very flattering but god was this bra uncomfortable.

"How do I look" I asked my aunt who was sitting in a chair outside the dressing room, I smiled and gave her a little twirl.

"Oh I love it" she beamed.

"Really?" I asked

"Yes are you kidding me, wow you look so much like your mother"

The thought of my mother popped into my head, forcing me to reminisce. Sammie saw the look on my face turn from joy to sadness.

"Well don't worry about your shoe options, I'm sure I have some spare heels that will go perfectly with the dress" she added with a smile, the change of atmosphere made me smile aswell.

"Melody?" I heard a familiar voice chime.

"Saul?"

"Hi, what are you doing here?" I smiled

"I'm just here with Ola, and you?"he asked, coming over to give me a hug.

"Just shopping with my aunt" I smile

"Well I like your dress, is that for the party this weekend?" He smiled, as his eyes trailed down my body.

"Uh, yeah why too much?" I asked, as I turned to the mirror to look at my self.