Ch. 5

BEN POV

I woke up to the sound of my growling belly, sounding like a roaring lion hehe. I rolled over trying to steal some more sleep when I realized I might have rolled over on my little buddy! Oh no! I sat up, fast and looked around, and was confused by what I saw. I was sleeping on a collection of mattresses that were way too tiny for a big guy like me, and I couldn't see my tiny TIm anywhere.

"Tim?" I called out. Oh no, oh no! I hope I didn't crush Tim. I stood up and looked all around the area I'd slept in and saw no sign of Tim. I would have noticed if I flattened him, right? Hmmm.

Whoa! Suddenly all these lights just turned on, revealing a really boring room. Everything here was gray. I should really put up some Marvel posters. Tim loves Marvel. Oh, and I need some Titanus University swag. That could help this room look nicer.

"Good Morning Ben. My name is Dr. Clemmons. You're alright. You're in a safe facility where we can help you while we make accommodations for your growth,"

"Where are you?" I asked, as I looked around this weird room. I could hear the doctor but I couldn't see him.

GROOOWWWWLLLLL

"We're coming in now. Ben we need you to sit down as we bring you breakfast,"

Oh boy, breakfast! I sat down immediately and saw the wall on the other side of the room open up as trucks drove in. Wow, I was so big that trucks had to bring me food hehehe. Well I hope they brought enough trucks, cuz they weren't looking so big from this angle.

The first truck was full of scrambled eggs. YUM. I grabbed it and ripped the top open so I could get to my food faster. I think they wanted me to use the back part that was meant to open, but I was too hungry to figure that out. Everybody needed to stop yelling so much. I was eating. Hmmm; After a couple trucks of food, I was still kinda hungry.

"Got anymore to eat? I'm still hungry,"

"Ben, that is all we have at the moment. We'll bring you more food in a few hours,"

"HOURS? I NEED MORE FOOD NOW!" I explained as best I could. I had to be kind of loud to talk over my growling belly. I'm a growing boy so they really should bring me more food.

Oh man, no one said anything... So I guess I'd have to go get my own food. I stood up and headed to the wall area that had opened up and brought all the trucks in. I couldn't see a door so I guess I'd just break the wall down. I started kicking at the wall, thinking it might be really hard, but it actually was pretty easy. The wall broke and I saw a bunch of little people start running around like crazy. Haha. Did they think we're playing soccer? I didn't see a soccer ball anywhere. Ohhh wait. Maybe they're playing tag! Man, I haven't played tag in a long time.

I started running around the room, accidentally stepping on some cars and trucks that had been in my way. Hahah. This game was silly. I think it was hide and seek tag because everyone kept disappearing and hiding from me.

"TAG YOU'RE IT!" I said as I picked up this little guy dressed up like a soldier. Hehehe. I put the guy down on the ground, hoping he'd try and chase me, but he just laid on the ground not moving instead. Wait, maybe it was sleep tag? I hurried up and layed down, for I didn't want to look like I didn't know the game. There were more soldiers running so they wouldn't get crushed under my belly. Heheh. I pickled two of them up and placed them on top of my big belly. "Shhh. Lay down. I think we're supposed to lay down until someone tags us," I explained. They're so silly not understanding the game. I placed my hand on top of the soldiers that were laying on my belly so I could help them play the game better.