Ch. 9

TIM POV

I yelled the entire way down until I'd landed in a pit of darkness. I'd assumed I'd land in a dangerous pit of food and the lethal acid breaking it down, but instead, Ben's stomach was completely empty except for me. The surface I'd landed on was warm and soft, and oddly enough, kind of comforting. Around me I could hear a rumble like rolling thunder.

"Ben?" I said... Not loud enough for him to hear me, but somehow I felt like I was talking to his stomach. A moment after I said Ben's name, I felt something outside of this cocoon of darkness massage circles to the entire area. Was Ben rubbing his belly? Did he realize I was in here? A-and why was I growing less and less scared by the moment.

"YOU FEEL SO GOOD INSIDE ME LITTLE BUDDY."

"Ben! BEN!!! Can you hear me!!" I tried my best to raise my voice, but I highly doubted Ben could hear me through all the layers of organs, muscle, and fat my voice would have to work through.

"ARE YOU TALKING TO ME IN THERE LITTLE BUDDY? I THINK I HEAR YOU TRYING TO SPEAK BUT I CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU'RE SAYING.. MMMM, JUST REST LITTLE BUDDY. YOU FEEL SO GOOD. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH,"

What?! Rest? What the hell was happening?! If Ben went to sleep wouldn't he start digesting me eventually? Shouldn't I be panic stricken that I was going to die?! No, for whatever reason my senses started to perk up from the sensation of Ben's massages, and the familiar rhythm of Ben's heartbeat, sounding even louder from within him. This should have been making me scared. This should have made it impossible for me to relax, but instead, everything around me sounded like a satisfying white noise playlist that actually inspired me to lay down. Before I knew it, everything around me was dark, and it wasn't because of where I was... It was because my eyes were closed and I was drifting off to sleep.

BEN POV

For the first time in maybe forever, a big rumbling growl from my stomach didn't wake me up. In fact, When I woke up, I felt completely full. Completely satisfied. I felt so so so happy. Out of habit I gave my belly some gentle rubs, careful not to disturb my tiny Tim who usually slept on my belly these days. Wait! Tim!! Where was Tim?! I looked all over my big belly but I couldn't see Tim anywhere.

"Tim? LIttle buddy?" I said, nervously. I didn't want to move too much, cuz if my little buddy had fallen off my belly at night, I didn't want to hurt him. "Tim? Wake up little buddy. I can't see you,"

Wait. What the heck? I think I heard something coming from my belly. That's weird. I had a dream about that last night. In my dream, I had actually swallowed my little buddy, and once in my belly everything felt right. I felt full. I felt happy. I felt kind of how I felt right now... Wait. Oh Snap! Had that been real?

"Tim? LITTLE BUDDY? ARE YOU IN THERE?" I asked as I gave my belly some gentle pats. Whoa. I don't know how, but I knew that Tim had answered me, and that he was in there. Oh my! What should I do? I gotta get him out, but how?! I tried burping, hoping that would help somehow lift him up, but it didn't work. Oh boy, my greedy belly just didn't want to let him go. I felt like he was a part of me, having him inside of me. But I definitely didn't want my little buddy to think I thought of him as food. He was much more than food. He was... my little buddy. Luckily, as I thought about how much I had no choice but to get Tim out so I could explain to him that I hadn't meant to treat him like food or something, my body naturally knew what to do. It kind of felt like squeezing the last bit of toothpaste or shower gel out of a tube. My belly constricted and before I knew it I could actually feel my little buddy in my throat. Once he was in my mouth I could hear Tim again. It was him! It was actually Tim!

"LITTLE BUDDY! OH MY GOD. I'M SO SORRY LITTLE BUDDY. I DON'T HARDLY REMEMBER DOING IT. A-ARE YOU OKAY? DID I HURT YOU?" I asked as Tim sat in my gigantic hand looking flushed and kind of confused. Tim looked so incredibly delicate in my hand since my latest growth spurt. Ohhh snap, I forgot I'd grown last night. Maybe that's why I'd done this. The growth spurt must have been messing with my head.