Ch. 6

TIM POV

Curling into a ball on the giant mattresses Ben and I had shared, I felt so alone. My mind raced thinking about all of the wild scenarios that Ben could be facing. I mean, the people who somehow evacuated Ben all had army fatigues on. Would Ben be cryogenically frozen? Would he be chained up in some military base somewhere? Or worse... would they kill him?!

As the weeks passed and there was still no sign of Ben, my hope at ever seeing him again dwindled. I began going through the motions of school like a robot. I'd force myself to go to the dining halls. I'd force myself to sit like a zombie in class. I even had forced myself to hang around some of my 'friends' like Eli and Amanda from the Marvel club.

The human students seemed nothing short of relieved that Ben was no longer around to eat all their food at meetings and clean out their dining halls. I'd figured the giant students would have had a similar outlook, however many of the giant students seemed sad that Ben's hulking presence wasn't around anymore. Javier, Ben's former trainer, had explained to me that Ben represented hope for so many giant guys like him. Ben was so big and so strong, that everyone at Javier's gym looked at Ben like a giant mascot. It warmed me to think of Ben as a giant mascot haha.

One day Eli, from the Marvel club, asked if he could check out my dorm building so he could see how huge giant dorms were. The two of us headed towards my dorm building when two giant guys, both wearing Titanus University hoodies, blocked our path. These guys both appeared to tower a little over 10 ft tall. Even while wearing the green and purple hoodies, I could see how muscular they were. Now of course, they were nothing in size compared to the likes of Ben, but still these guys were huge. If I had to guess, I would assume they were student athletes, for even by giant standards, they were packing A LOT of muscle on.

"Hey! Aren't you the guy that was dating Big Ben?" the taller of the two asked as he flashed me a dimple filled smile.

"Umm, yeah,"

"Whoa! No way dude! I'm CJ and this is Nikhil," CJ said, gesturing to his friend Nikhil. I introduced Eli, and as I looked over at Eli I was somewhat surprised to see a blush on his face. I'd had a suspicion that Eli might be gay, but he certainly hadn't been out in high school, nor had he fully come out yet... Based on the look of his flaming red face and his small but mighty cock pressing against his jeans, I'd say Eli was DEFINITELY gay.

"Is it true he really grew to 1 million feet?" CJ asked.

"Ha.. um not quite that big. I think it was more like 35-40 feet,"

"Whoa. Still... I wish I could have seen that shit! That would have been wild!"

"Right! It was cool in general seeing him around campus. I'm not used to being so small haha," Nikhil replied.

"Yeah..." I replied before awkward silence lingered on the sidewalk between the 4 of us,"

"So what are you little dudes doing tonight?"

"Umm... I was going to show Eli my giant dorm room, and then we'd maybe play some video games... why?" I replied.

"Alright little bros, change of plans. We just pledged with Alpha Gamma Phi, and there's gonna be a lit party tonight,"

"Um, thanks for the invite, but I went to an Alpha Gamma Phi party back during welcome week and well... I didn't really-"

"Dude, are you talking about when we tied you up? Don't even worry. You're with us tonight. We won't let anything happen to you guys, we promise," CJ said. The four of us exchanged social media accounts and made a group message together so we could link up for the party.